Honda Forza 300 in Chiang Mai

I am really surprised to see this imported scooter being sold so cheap, I was just looking at Hondas UK site but no prices on it there yet but as its predecessor the SH300i sells for about 220,000 Baht I expect this to cost more.

I see the MSX 125 is also going to be available in the UK from this summer

I think this is going to be yet another "love 'em or loathe 'em" bike with little in between...... I think the PCX is the ugliest scoot around and this looks too similar to me..... plus they seem to have made the seat even harder than the PCX to modify for a tall bugger. I prefer a handlebar mounted fairing BUT you'd seem to get better weather protection from this one. Whatever, just my 'umble opinion.

However, 4 valve 4 stroke liquid cooled, electronic fuel injection, 71mpg (with a 3 gallon tank), ABS as standard, comprehensive instrumentation and decent luggage space..... what I do think is there'll be a LOT of 2nd hand PCX's around for sale now this thing is here!

It's exactly the sort of thing I'd probably quite easily talk meself into owning!! Stick a set of knobblies on it and you'd be good for Northern Thailand!

If you're going to go comfy, don't mess around, get the rear armrests too, seen today

11349810306_bc1852ffa8_b.jpg

11349841164_f90ba9e8f5_b.jpg

Ha ha.. Need something like that on the blade..

Coming back from MHS, stopped for fuel and my pillion commented that she had dosed off for a while back there.. Jeez !!

Love those arm rests, but hey Thai riders nod off all the time on their Honda Waves without arm rests.

Back
Top Bottom