Honda CRF250L Owner's Manual in ENGLISH

2wheels

Community Manager
Bikes
ROYAL ENFIELD CLASSIC
If you need an owner's manual in English, they are available.

I bought my bike from Khun Aek at Niyom Panich Chiang Mai.
Part of the deal was the provision of an English language manual.

Initially it was coming to me by PDF, but eventually it arrived in the mail in the form of a 128 page A4 size printed bundle from AP Honda ! (a tad too bulky to slip under the seat!!)
I reckon the same booklet they send with their bikes to English speaking countries would be possible to obtain (and cheaper for them to mail!)

If you need a copy of the English version, perhaps you could request it from the dealer from whom you bought your bike
or go direct to;

AP Honda
Publication/After-Market Division (the covering letter was not signed)

www.aphonda.co.th

tel 02 757 6111
fax 02 757 6222

Just to clarify - the Honda dealer you bought your CRF 250 L from arranged to have an English version of the owners manual mailed to you?

Initially it was coming to me by PDF, but eventually it arrived in the mail in the form of a 128 page A4 size printed bundle from AP Honda ! (a tad too bulky to slip under the seat!!)
I reckon the same booklet they send with their bikes to English speaking countries would be possible to obtain (and cheaper for them to mail!)

If you need a copy of the English version, perhaps you could request it from the dealer from whom you bought your bike
or go direct to;

AP Honda

www.aphonda.co.th

tel 02 757 6111
fax 02 757 6222

Another just to clarify: You did not get the .pdf version but instead of that they sent you the printed version? In case you have the .pdf version in English I guess that other people might want to have a copy of it.

Both correct.
128 pages of A4 mailed to me! No PDF.
As I said, why not mail an English version of the actual manual?
We know they have them.

Oh well, better than nothing.

If you here anything about an English language workshop manual let me know.

Both correct.
128 pages of A4 mailed to me! No PDF.
As I said, why not mail an English version of the actual manual?
We know they have them.

Oh well, better than nothing.

The manual in English can be found on Honda's Japanese website - download link below

http://www.honda.co.jp/ownersmanual...3/english/32KZZB010.html?v=f126t400&m=crf250l

or go direct to;

AP Honda

www.aphonda.co.th

tel 02 757 6111
fax 02 757 6222

Thanks meallem, thats great. I have just bought a CRF in CM and spent over an hour loking for a manual download.
Funny how it's Honda Japan not Honda UK with the English version.
Ta, Tim.

Back
Top Bottom