Honda CRF 250L

prince666

Bikes
CF 250 Jetlux. CFmoto 650 MT Honda CRF 1000 DCT Yamaha 125 YBR KG
Hi Guys Was having a look on Chinese Taobao (Chinese Ebay) and found these 2 item being sold, As a lot of rides use CRF in Thailand some may find them of interest

crfs.jpg

crfs1.jpg

crfs2.jpg

crfs3.jpg

crfs4.jpg

crfb.jpg

crfb1.jpg

crfb2.jpg

crfb3.jpg

crfb4.jpg

crfb5.jpg

Cost in China

Front Screen 1600 B
Back top and side rack frame don't come with side boxs ? 4000 B

Links....... to Taobao

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm...200&pvid=e24f36e4-7285-4e8a-958b-f378dc01cdba

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.243.ros9oH&id=37452548227&ns=1&abbucket=8#detail

Thanks Steve, i had seen the front screen on FB but both look pretty well made for chinese products.

I can order a couple of the screens and bring them back in my suitcase? Anyway I will need to go to Shanghai again soon.
Will ask the office staff to check the correct price and delivery costs to Shanghai.

Google translate says:
Aluminum 7075 4mm thick tube frame 220 yuan
3mm thick black windshield 130 yuan
4mm thick transparent windshield 160 yuan

So in all 350 RMB (~1900 baht) for the 3mm black screen and 380 RMB (~2065 baht) for the 4mm transparent one.

I can order a couple of the screens and bring them back in my suitcase? Anyway I will need to go to Shanghai again soon.
Will ask the office staff to check the correct price and delivery costs to Shanghai.

Hi Mercel
Comes in Clear or Tinted and its reads that it come in 3mm or 4mm but the "BUY" links only show 3mm ??? you can also just buy the screen ?? which is nice to know Cost to SH is 30 rmb 150 B ???
You need a Chinese Acoount to buy from Taobao Mercel but if you need help to [FONT=&quot] purchased some items just ask mate [/FONT]. i can get them sent to your address in SH for you

Thanks Steve, the girls in the office will arrange that for me, in return I always bring them Thai dried fruits which they like it very much, especially the dried durian......

They have already one small package waiting for me, a portable PM2.5/10 pollution analyser, for the next Thai smog season.

Thanks Steve, the girls in the office will arrange that for me, in return I always bring them Thai dried fruits which they like it very much, especially the dried durian......

They have already one small package waiting for me, a portable PM2.5/10 pollution analyser, for the next Thai smog season.

That's great mate good to have people in China to sort out stuff like this, no one point you need to know you can ask for a better deal from the suspires on Taobao if you buy more than 1 item Mercel ????

:drib

I'd also be interested in the 4mm thick, clear screen. Add my order to help bring the bulk purchase price down.

I'd also be interested in the 4mm thick, clear screen. Add my order to help bring the bulk purchase price down.

Me Too, thanks Marcel.

Most of you guys know that I come over each year from China for 16 weeks due over again in late October, but this time by car now have a CRF in Thailand, if Marcel is overloaded with his trip back from China I am happy to help out to bring the stuff over by car, just ask and i can see what i can do but you will have to wait till later this year???

Seems that my trip will not take place in June, so need to delay a bit.

Seems that my trip will not take place in June, so need to delay a bit.

That's too bad Marcel , I think these parts will sell well in Thailand so I will bring over 20 sets later this year to sell .

It all depends on my customer, I will go when they need me there.
Agree with Steve it is an opportunity to market these in Thailand.

Looks like my next Shanghai visit will be end of August, I believe Steve is coming back to Thailand mid September by car?

Thanks Steve, i had seen the front screen on FB but both look pretty well made for chinese products.

find any screen available that u like n custom fit .frame doable within one hour ..could even fit extra lights,n cup holder on the same :bliss:

find any screen available that u like n custom fit .frame doable within one hour ..could even fit extra lights,n cup holder on the same :bliss:

Can you post a link Forest so people can view :giving:

Can you post a link Forest so people can view :giving:

links? no links , old school always best..

1) walk in a accessories shop n chose a screen u like (EG. Burning shop in CM has several,as well the scooters shops stock em.thought to adapt a Fino screen then gave up,it just slows the bike down)
2)walk in a welding shop ,get the frame done

ok understand now thanks for the heads up .... but sounds like a load of walking to me :hammock

ok understand now thanks for the heads up .... but sounds like a load of walking to me :hammock

can try riding .... anyway ,if ur planning any off road take it out.gona be shaking out of control in front of u .and chances to stamp face into it are good.... :RE

can try riding .... anyway ,if ur planning any off road take it out.gona be shaking out of control in front of u .and chances to stamp face into it are good.... :RE

I was thinking the same thing .... I would take it off on hard dirt rides , just 2 bolts on and off in 5 mins , also the kit come with plastic break of fixing bolts included with the steel ones and with my CRF I do more road rides then dirt , I am sure this is a good add on for the CRF IMO

I was thinking the same thing .... I would take it off on hard dirt rides , just 2 bolts on and off in 5 mins , also the kit come with plastic break of fixing bolts included with the steel ones and with my CRF I do more road rides then dirt , I am sure this is a good add on for the CRF IMO

Just pulling your leg/joking Steve .Sure it works on long road rides .take care :giving:

I didn't have to look very hard for my screen. Its a Givi, came with simple mounting hardware and cost me an equivalent of 1,300bhat.11101388_10153434412461585_5696637237224396205_n.jpg

Seems I will be in Shanghai on the 23rd of August but will need to go to Qingtian too.
Will try and organise 1-3 sets of said screens and take with me in my luggage, pending logistics......

Not only Qingtian but need to stop over for 2 nights in Oubei too. Hope to pick up the screen on Friday 28th.

No screen yesterday, we ordered it on Monday, the supplier promissed ex stock delivery at our office on Wednesday.
Taobao showed yesterday it was not yet send! If it doesn't arrive next week the office staff will cancel the order.
Luckily Taobao has a decent payment system that protects buyers. Hope Price666 is more lucky with his stock order!

Hi Marcel

Time is not on your side do the best you can and post the outcome, afterwards i will try and order i have over 5 weeks till I leave here to Thailand.
One interesting fact I found out from the Taobao supplier is these CRF screens are made in Thailand?

Back
Top Bottom