Historical Pics of Asia From the Mid 30`s-50`s

Loop

Bikes
VFR 800 PCX 150
AGSL Digital Photo Archive - Asia and Middle East presents over 20,000 images from the holdings of the American Geographical Society (AGS) Library. The selection focuses on the countries of Asia and the Middle East. The images come from the collections acquired over many decades by the AGS Library including an extensive photographic print collection. The digital collection is under continuing development.

This site has 3030 historical photos tagged Thailand with precise descriptions of the pics,you can narrow down your search by typing in a region.

AGSL Digital Photo Archive - Asia and Middle East

Pattaya..

Attachments

• Pattaya.jpg
    Pattaya.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 303
Fabulous.

Thanks

Pattaya certainly looks a lot more appealing in the above photo then it does nowadays, at least to me anyway

I cant open this link on my computer to view the other photos, is anyone else having this problem?

Working fine here in Thailand.

1950`s house Bang Kapi...

Attachments

• 1950`s house.jpg
    1950`s house.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 246
For some reason, each time I tried to click the link, it moved up and away from the cursor. Even trying to copy the words in the link made it jump out of the way. Finally copied the description in the first line and Googled. This link stays put. AGSL Digital Photo Archive - Asia and Middle East

Thanks Bob, that was exactly what was happening on my computer

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Lone Rider Thailand Information 3
Back
Top Bottom