Hi from the US

pjciii

Bikes
2010 ultra classic
Ran across a link to this web site in a ride report i was reading at ADVrider and followed it here. i live in Atlanta Ga and own a 2010 HD ultra classic along with a 2005 HD nightrain. i work in the aviation sector and have the ability to travel. i also enjoy reading ride reports from others as this is what i hope to do more of someday outside the US. looking forward to reading what roads others have already traveled. i have traveled asia for many years but have never rented a motercycle to light out on my own. maybe this will be what it takes to light a fire under my butt. thanks for being here. i am lusting after a 2013 triumph tiger 800 xc for a off road bike to add to the garage.
patrick

Welcome to the forum and yes, this area (Thailand, Laos, Cambodia and hopefully Myanmar soon) is a great area for riding.

Hey Patrick - Greetings from the mountains of Utah and a fellow non-rever. You can rent all size bikes in Chiang Mai at killer cheap prices. Search my name for postings "seniors tour" for my last trip postings. Go! You'll love it! KTMPhil at Rider's Corner is a great resource, both on here and in country.

Welcome to the forum Patrick, don't hesitate to let us have some ride reports or local info from your neck of the woods.

That's why we have the 'Other Area Ride Reports' section here ;)

Ally

thanks for the welcome, if i make a run then i will post it Ally. Just Bob i was out your way last year. had the bike shipped to SLC and flew out to meet it. I love riding in your great state. next time i am thru there i would like to do the southwest portion of the state. thanks lone rider, i was reading some of the ride reports yesterday and it sounds like you cant take curves for granted is asia. could be people, animals or bad road around any given corner.
patrick

Back
Top Bottom