Hi everyone new rider here in Chiang Mai

Justinsane

Bikes
ducati scrambler
IMG_1147.jpgHi Brandon here, I'm from the US, Cali.. I've been in Thailand for 11 years now and decided I needed a new hobby so I bought my first big bike and been having lots of fun riding around Chiang Mai. Im married to a Thai and have a daughter we have a house in the wife's village between CM and CR off the 118, but we stay in Chiang Mai

bsacbob

Administrator
Bikes
Honda CRM-AR 250, Honda CRF 250-L, Suzuki V Strom XT 650 Honda XR250 Baja BMW F650GS
Welcome, would be interested to hear how you are finding the scrambler ?

Justinsane

Bikes
ducati scrambler
Thanks. I don't have much to compare from as this is my first big bike but I learned real fast. It's a lot of fun fast easy to turn around on small roads and balance is perfect, abs on and off. They try to advertise as an off road bike but it's a bit heavy and shocks bottom out off road but i wasn't taken it easy. IMO great first bike or ladies bike as it's not that big 80% street 20% dirt.

rdrokit

Bikes
Stallions Scrambler 400, Honda AirBlade
Welcome to the forum from another newbie. Great looking bike. Best of luck with it.

Justinsane

Bikes
ducati scrambler
Thanks rdroket.. I see a lot of those stallions here in CM was thinking of getting one before i saw the bike got, how do you like it???

rdrokit

Bikes
Stallions Scrambler 400, Honda AirBlade
Thanks rdroket.. I see a lot of those stallions here in CM was thinking of getting one before i saw the bike got, how do you like it???
I really like it. At my old age (69) I really didn't want a sport bike as I have a bad back and need to ride more upright. I love a big single and always wanted a BSA Gold Star but could never afford one. I like the Yamaha SRs but the are expensive in Thailand and don't have an electric starter. My top end is about 145kph and I can cruse around at 110 all day long.....fast enough for me and for the price (116,900) it's a good deal.

Top Bottom