Hello from HK

brody713

Bikes
KTM XCFW250, Beta Ev0 250, KTM Duke 640
Hey guys (and girls?),

I just moved to HK about 6 months ago and I'm looking for some way to ride enduro. I'm from Canada where I'm used to thousands of KM of wide open trails, real good enduro races 6 months a year, and now HK feels like desert to me!

I heard Thailand had an enduro championship? and from the posts on this forum, seems like there are some decent single track trails to ride. I'm thinking I might find a place to rent a parking spot, store my bike in Thailand and fly down to ride every month or so.

Does anybody think this is a good idea or am I dreaming?

Cheers,
Stephane

Hey Stephane,

Most of us are in Chiang Mai where there's some real nice riding. The Chiang Mai round of the Northern Thailand Enduro Championship is the 23-24 of this month if you want to see some good riders on the trails around here.

Looks like you have some nice bikes. I'll take good care of them if you want to leave them with me. :RE

brody713 said:
Hey guys (and girls?),

I just moved to HK about 6 months ago and I'm looking for some way to ride enduro. I'm from Canada where I'm used to thousands of KM of wide open trails, real good enduro races 6 months a year, and now HK feels like desert to me!

I heard Thailand had an enduro championship? and from the posts on this forum, seems like there are some decent single track trails to ride. I'm thinking I might find a place to rent a parking spot, store my bike in Thailand and fly down to ride every month or so.

Cheers,
Stephane

It's a brilliant idea.....Your only up the road....

Have the dream do the trip...good luck and welcome... :MJ

We can help you with all this stuff, we've done it for several people in the last 2 months. The riding here is great, you won't regret it.

brody713 said:
Hey guys (and girls?),

Cheers,
Stephane

Well! That is good news!

KTMphil: you say you can help me with that, what do you have in mind? Do you own one of the tour organisers in Chiang Mai? If so which one?

I contacted already a guy called Mark Rossi from Transmotosport.com, he said he could also help me with that

Also, are there any MX track in Chiang Mai?

brody713 said:
Well! That is good news!

KTMphil: you say you can help me with that, what do you have in mind? Do you own one of the tour organisers in Chiang Mai? If so which one?

I contacted already a guy called Mark Rossi from Transmotosport.com, he said he could also help me with that

Also, are there any MX track in Chiang Mai?

Mark can help you with all of the above, he's one of the best mx rider's living in Asia.

If you have any questions PM me.

Back
Top Bottom