Good times bad times....

asiarider

Bikes
Suzuki DRZ 400, BMW R Nine T
Good times bad times...

cwxsh6lb64lttjymy.jpg

Accident 26 years ago in Phuekt Patong Beach. Crash with a car. A Swiss Tourist came with his Jeep on the wrong side. No chance for me..

cwxsl7pr462yldnve.jpg

8 years ago: Mae Hong Son. A pick up crashed me in town from the backside.

cwxsmlkntd6drvh22.jpg

Crash with a dog near Chiang Mai 2010.

cwxsnspsnb9duf7ru.jpg

cwxsouxcaacwrgb2y.jpg

cwxsq9fxrnc4yry1m.jpg

Nearly 10 years ago roundtrip with my middle finger / rear sproket. Very painful.:mad:

cwxt1qkh3b7p79gka.jpg

cwxt4zdyofxanq7fe.jpg

2011 november. I came from a bike trip. Take of my boots etc. and I had a imployment with a doctor Chiang Mai Huay Khaeo Road. The doctor was not at home but his dog. ( Labrador normaly never bite. ) The shit dog bite me and it takes 3 month until the wound was ok. The doctor payed nearly 70 .000 Baht for the Hospital. :mad:

cwxt8e68rddnrn9ju.jpg

cwxt8xa9ewiv8oc2i.jpg

31.01.2011 under fire. At 22.00 evening I stop my bike Moon Muang Road. In this moment a rocket hit my body. Good luck for me my eyes ok.

cwxtdid1n5ypdxe6y.jpg

2 year ago I meet a bee near Chiang Rai. The bee fly in my mouth I spit here out but to late. Painful also....:excuseme::lol3

OK. something more......:giving::lol3

Maybe time to go to the temple and get a more powerful Buddha amulet. Certainly wish you better luck in the future.

Can't beat you for bodily injuries but bee's like me a lot.

2015-02-26 15.58.51.jpg2015-02-27 07.37.46.jpg

Maybe time to go to the temple and get a more powerful Buddha amulet. Certainly wish you better luck in the future. Dont need a amulet Harry I m still alive....:worthy::giving:

And what is this ? Shotgun in Cambordia.....

cwyezy2ber5kp82e2.jpg

Or this. 3 Years ago I m in Baan Tawai I want to buy some furniture. I walk in a shop and than.....the floor is broken. Painful.....but this case without my motorbike:mad:

cwyf4g0feacnd328q.jpg

cwyf4u3q58pmjyqsa.jpg

cwyf57n252i37u1p6.jpg

Riding friend from Laos in the wrong place at the wrong time in the Philippines.... Crazed yabba head drove a knife into his neck cutting 2 arteries 60%.

Notice the full blade of the knife inside his neck - was sure lucky to make it

knife neck by Triangle Golden 007, on Flickr

No Phil I m jocking no shotgun....maybe harder. 11 hours O P on a heart-lung machine. 2011. After a trip in Vietnam. Valve problem get a new one from a wildpork. Now I cant eat pork anymore because theire are my friends.:D ( May Thaifriend told me )

cwykx0hhr3dy3iexm.jpg

cwyl01xd0yrn80jkq.jpg

Therapy

Ok, is was realy holy shit. But 3 month later I ride from Germany - Austria, Slowenia - Italy and back. The OP was in june 2011. November 2011 back in Thailand and the hole winter season on my Suzuki DRZ on Tour. This was a good therapy. :dirtbike:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
2wheels Painful (Body or Bike) 0
2wheels Painful (Body or Bike) 7
Back
Top Bottom