Ghostie new vid soon..

LivinLOS

Bikes
Gas Gas 250 (Trials), YZ250 (enduro), DRZ440 (Supermoto) CBR900 Streetfighter (scary !!)
I see Patrik Fürstenhoff (Ghost rider) is posting teasers and build up to a new video release for Dec 15.

Sure horribly irresponsible and anti social.. But feck me cant look away stuff..

First teaser is almost all sponsor / advertising with just a hint of the madness for a few seconds.

it`s kinda like tv shows flipper and skippy as you don`t know which generation ghost rider it is 555

Loop said:
it`s kinda like tv shows flipper and skippy as you don`t know which generation ghost rider it is 555

Seems 90% is Patrick F.. There was also a swedish rider who died during an IOM back in 05.

Theres also the tuborider nutter vids at mega high speed, and people thought that was Patrik at first trying to cover his then celebrity, but theres also been some smack talk back and forth thats either cover or not..

As I say, silly silly riding.. but I know what I will be hunting for a download on 15th Dec !!

Loved the Ghostrider movie, where he taunted the police by announcing that he would be a a bike event and actually turned up and outran their efforts again.
Like you said very irresponsible but entertaining none the less.

Lightemup said:
Loved the Ghostrider movie, where he taunted the police by announcing that he would be a a bike event and actually turned up and outran their efforts again.
Like you said very irresponsible but entertaining none the less.

Kinda like the funny stuff.. But for sheer nuttyness that first upsala run is mental.

Think this is the 6th movie coming soon.

[VIDEO]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb3C280rNmw&[/VIDEO]

Back
Top Bottom