alexuk

Garmin Montana 650 GPS. 14000bt ono
$600 +post new. 5mp camera, SDcard etc
With RAM cradle, 12v cigar lighter charger and wall charger

montan.jpg
monta.jpg
Back up GPS so not used much
In Chiang Mai or can post

Does it come with all your tracks?? The only person I know with more tracks than you is Auke!

I hope your leg gets better soon mate.

thanks Matt. Is yours completely healed now?
I can take the tracks off to save weight if you like

My leg is about 95% now - I'm happy with that.

I found the best thing for physio was walking in the pool. After no weight for 3 months, I started walking in the deep water for an hour everyday and gradually got shallower and shallower until I could walk on land. Good luck with the physio. I know you'll take it seriously and get your leg back working properly again.

""I can take the tracks off to save weight if you like….. ""

I like that… :)

Tempted but feel still too much for used

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Tempted but feel still too much for used

Yes, I was tempted also but as the new price is about 16000 Baht in the US (without the RAM Cradle) but with full manufacturers warranty, I guess I will go for a new one if my Garmin 62S dies. Might be really tempted ;) if you would sell all your tracks and way-points which are not yet in the North Thailand GPS map but I guess that is wishful thinking from my side

Last time I looked it was$600 or more in US, then you have to pay shipping and wait to get taxed etc...
The Warranty isnt worth so much from my experience, they'll try to do you out of it if they can

Make an offer...

If you want to pay the big shops a lot more of your hard earned for a new shinier one its up to you

My Zumo 550 has packed in and Garmin will replace it for 7000 baht. It also was worth $800 new so think that would be nearer the price not the Alex wish price. Garmin do stuff up so warranty is important.

Got mine from GPS City extended the guarantee for a further two years for $75 used it once and the sent a new one by return no quibbles.

Well go see Garmin Gary, they can afford to give you one for 7000bt. That Zumo is discontinued anyway
I'd be very surprised if you can find another Montana on sale here for that much.

Not everyone wants to spend 20+000bt on a new one

Theyre still $600 at GPSCity, this is still Chiang Mai, and I'll keep it until I get a good enough price
This thread is so I can sell it, I'm not here to argue with

I didnt scroll down to see that one.
Shipping is $51 from there
You could always buy a Nuvi if you cant afford a Montana

congrats on the sale, i have basically the same model on my bike , with the powered cradle and it is worth every cent i paid for it.
the only problem i have had with it is when navigating in Bangkok it sometimes is confusing, but that could be just me.

rob

Back
Top Bottom