Foam Filter Oils

BWG950S

Bikes
2006 KTM 950s Adventure
I bought and brought a Uni Pre Filter and Filter Skins for my KTM 950s Adventure. The only thing is I forgot to buy the oil to oil the damn thing.

Is proper oil for foam filters available in Thailand?

I am in Ubon and have all ready looked in Big C and Home Hub for something with no luck.

Thanks,
Jim

Yes it is. Motul is readily available in CNX, BKK and Pattaya.

If you cant get it in time just use some 15/40W engine oil on the filter, its not ideal but its better than nothing, oil the filter skin too.

Mmm i think 75/90 gear oil or chain saw oil ( if available ) would be superior to previous suggestion

LUFC said:
Yes it is. Motul is readily available in CNX, BKK and Pattaya.

If you cant get it in time just use some 15/40W engine oil on the filter, its not ideal but its better than nothing, oil the filter skin too.

Thanks LUFC. I seen Motul Thailand has a Facebook page...all in Thai though.

I will keep looking. Any particular places that carries it?

BWG950S said:
...Is proper oil for foam filters available in Thailand? Thanks, Jim

Consider contacting Fast Corner in BKK. They are the area distributor for K&N filters & oil.
phone 02.235.3856 or sales@fastcorner.co.th

I, too, need some filter oil...and may have to contact and order from Fast Corner. I tried looking for Motul, in Pattaya, as suggested in another post, but cannot find anyone (even Road Machines shop) stocking it!

Dirt shop in Bangkok also has it.

BWG950S said:
I bought and brought a Uni Pre Filter and Filter Skins for my KTM 950s Adventure. The only thing is I forgot to buy the oil to oil the damn thing.

Is proper oil for foam filters available in Thailand?

I am in Ubon and have all ready looked in Big C and Home Hub for something with no luck.

Thanks,
Jim

I've got some of the "blue" oil here if you need some quickly

[/quote]

I've got some of the "blue" oil here if you need some quickly[/quote]

Thanks Phil. If I was a little closer I would take you up on that offer.

Is the "blue" stuff the Elf brand filter oil?

Thanks,
Jim

Back
Top Bottom