Flamingo Travel - Vietnam motorbike rentals/tours

chrisynok

Flamingo Travel Vietnam
Motorbike rentals/tours

[video=youtube_share;chbq5vYyfNw]http://youtu.be/chbq5vYyfNw[/video]

We have years of experience in delivering premium motorbike tours and motorbike rentals throughout Vietnam. We are experts at organizing memorable and amazing motorcycle journeys for the intrepid traveler. Let us be your Vietnam motorbike tour guide - we know the very best and most stunning destinations. If you want to get off the beaten track to see some of the most beautiful scenery Vietnam have to offer, then come ride with us!
Charming ethnic minority villages, winding trails, towering waterfalls, and majestic mountain scenery - and more - await your discovery.

Flamingo Travel is a registered company with two convenient locations to serve you: Our head office and garage are located
in Hanoi"s Old Quarter; our Ho Chi Minh City branch is located near the Pham Ngu Lao backpacker area - in District 1. If you wish, you can pick up a bike in Hanoi and return it in HCMC - or vise-versa. In addition to organizing Vietnam motorbike guided tours, Flamingo Travel can offer you many different types of motorcycles for rentals in Vietnam: Enduro bikes, dirt bikes, scooters, and the famous Russian Minsk.

We strive to deliver you the very best. Come ride with Flamingo Travel!

flamingo-photos.png

If you check my idiots abroad tour, you can see I used Heng and his team at flamingo and hold them in high regard..

Gets a strong recommendation from me.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Vendors 1
Back
Top Bottom