Farewell dinner for Captain Slash

The Bigfella

Staff member
Bikes
KTM 613 EXC, BMW R90S & Dakar, MZ250, Norton 16H, Honda - 500 Fs & Xs, DRZs, XLs XRs CRFs CT110s etc
Sunday, 31st March @ Rider's Corner Bar & Restaurant. 6:30pm.

Let's say au reviour - or whatever the English equivalent is to a forum member who contributes so much.

We are open to suggestions for the format. Dancing girls... hmm, maybe not....

Over to Captain Slash... what do YOU want, mate?

It should be noted that this auspicious event coincides with the much less important MotoGP of Argentina. The Moto3 race commences at 10pm and other races follow.

For any who wish to attend both the farewell dinner and the races, I'm sure we can accommodate (almost) all needs - be it with a room, a sober driver... or floorspace for a sleeping mat to watch the races in the private quarters, after closing hours.

Sunday, 31st March @ Rider's Corner Bar & Restaurant. 6:30pm.

Over to Captain Slash... what do YOU want, mate?

Pork on the menu would be lovely Ian, I seem to have eaten a lack of it in Mae Sot for some reason

We do pork, Captain. Boy, do we pork, I mean, do pork.

I half expected to see you request Chicken in Cashew.....

So - having asked my beloved for salad for lunch... I got pork ribs. Lots of 'em. I'm tempted to shout the Captain Thai fried pork ribs for dinner on Sunday.... and run a contest as to how many he can put away. A week's free morning cappuccinos for the 'nearest the pin'.

Pork ribs chips/fries and salad sounds great Ian

Colin just called in.... will be back at 6:30, ready for dinner

Ian, Ron, Bob, Russ, Erik, Marc, Ginger and myself.
A good evening was had by all, thanks Ian
Chicken Parmaghana

Last edited:
Yes, a pleasant evening with interesting conversations.
Great coffee and delicious beef stew.
Well done Colin on another fruitful Tour of Duty.

Indeed. Bon voyage, Captain. See you on the next go round the sun

Colin always manages to wear that shirt for "key" photo ops. :) Have a safe trip home Colin, see ya next fall.

Back
Top Bottom