Elegant sleeping - where?

KTMphil

Bikes
2007 KTM 990 Adventure Suzuki DRZ 400
8656647419_2b3e340fee_b.jpg

Looks Familiar, can't recall the name. Chiang Khong !?

The posh new place by the river was full of Bikes yesterday evening, Big bikes such as BMW's, all had huge panniers , maybe the guys returning from China or another group !? .... anyway, I digress ...... Sopho something... owned by the fanatical Taksin supporter woman :)

any news on the thousands of Chinese cars that was supposed to show up. i asked a few people and they didn't see many chinese vehicles at all.

The posh new place by the river was full of Bikes yesterday evening, Big bikes such as BMW's, all had huge panniers , maybe the guys returning from China or another group !? .... anyway, I digress ...... Sopho something... owned by the fanatical Taksin supporter woman :)

any news on the thousands of Chinese cars that was supposed to show up. i asked a few people and they didn't see many chinese vehicles at all.

It was the Triumph/ Moonsoon group returning from Lijiang, China

http://www.rideasia.net/motorcycle-...-malaysian-thai-riders-headed-into-china.html

Sopho something... owned by the fanatical Taksin supporter woman :)
Aye, as Phil said, Gold Star! (Or should be Red Star....... she's absolutely fanatical about Thaksin!)

Ruen Thai Sophaphan Resort Chiang Khong, here's a crap photo from someone trying to be artsy from the inside!

DSCN0138.jpg

I booked our bike club in there for our December visit, having been assured 3 months earlier that it would be open, up and running and ready for business....... nothing could have been further from the truth!! Thank Buddha we were only there one night!

I thought it had been up and running for years . certainly looks that way

^ It has, but they'd been closed and renovating during low season. A lot of businesses in the service industry do this. Unfortunately this particular one had nothing to show for it!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ally Where's This ? 2