Ducati Thailand price list

KTMphil

Bikes
2007 KTM 990 Adventure Suzuki DRZ 400
Ducati Thailand price list

http://ducatithailand.com/pricelist.php

ducati price list.jpg
ducati price 2.jpg

whoah! 599,000baht for the hypermotard 796 might scupper a few peoples plans! that panigale looks good though!!

Stokes70 said:
whoah! 599,000baht for the hypermotard 796 might scupper a few peoples plans! that panigale looks good though!!

But isnt the big hope that they will have an asian / Thai made 795.. Same as the price difference to the 796 to 795 monster ??

I think anyone buying a 796 right now, with that rumor swirling around is doing so with a big risk of major devaluation down the pipe..

Theres a guy on Phuket who was advertising a 2010 grey imported 696 for 385, when you can buy a brand new with warranty 795 for just 14k more.. Hard sell there.

People are stupid though. A guy on the other bike forum just sold a Versys with 12,000km and some horrific mods on it for 275,000thb!

madjbs said:
People are stupid though. A guy on the other bike forum just sold a Versys with 12,000km and some horrific mods on it for 275,000thb!

I just bought a 2009 Triumph Street Triple 675 with 15,000 km on it from a 60 year old lady that's owned it from new for 400,000 bht. List price now is 690,000 bht. For 125,000 bht more than that Versys (add some bar risers for a comfortable riding position) you have an amazing street machine with one of the best engines ever made.

Mods coming to the Street Triple:

- bar risers and Renthal fat bars

- twin Akroprovic carbon finish exhausts

- Power Commander V & Autotune

- K&N air filter

- Rizoma mirrors

- tail tidy rear end kit

(considering getting it all resprayed in Mercedes mat black too)

-

Pricing is so variable on the bigger stuff.. All about finding a buyer in the sparse market thats here.. Like I saw a tip top FZ1 go for little more than ER6 cost, sure its a big barge but its one hell of a better made machine. The Triumph mentioned above seems a steal, yet you then see people asking near new price. In fact if you scour the Thai forums you can actually find people selling bikes for mor ethan new price because they only factor the credit cost not the cash cost. So they say take over the credit at xxxx, with all its transfer fees and the like, and it costs more than the new cash price, but if you have to pay by credit its still less than the total drip cost.

I once called about a second hand car for sale that didnt have a price listed.. And the seller said the same, I want X amount cash.. and its Y per month.. And a Z transfer cost to the credit co.. I said not interested in credit, its probably not available to me anyway as no work permit, whats the actual for sale number.. So he starts adding up, and it ends up more than the new price of the same car. I point that out, and say how can you ask more for a second hand than new and he was just "I dont care.. Thats the amount I want".. Second hand for more than dealer new !! Good luck with that.

Nice mods Phil, she'll look damn good with that stuff on it. cant wait to see the finished article, nothing worse than a bog standard bike.

Back
Top Bottom