Bikes
KTM 690 E, Ducati HM 821
Year 2014. 4500Km. As new.
Full Termignoni system.

Located in Phuket

Price: 400.000

DSC_0260.jpg

Nice price mate.. Low Kms too..

Fantastic looker I have on with only 500 KM on it, me the only owner from new. Getting the B150,000 offers for it.....

wankers.

Fantastic looker I have on with only 500 KM on it, me the only owner from new. Getting the B150,000 offers for it.....

wankers.

The market is on its arse Muzz and going to get worse sorry to say, cracking bike though, 500 km incredible !!!

Yeah Bob, it’s a keeper offers for the price of two Honda 150 scooters. I’ll jus bite the bullet and live with the depreciation. One local chap, said 160K was all it was worth. He just brought the same year model with 40,000 on the Clock.Seviced? Back street mechanic? Wonder how long before that motor goes bang.....???

Want me to run it in for you Muzz? Gotta be worth more if it's run in.....

Where should I leave the keys?????

In the bike. We're doing a Ulysses Club ride to Pai for lunch tomorrow.... back for the meeting at 6:30pm. That should add another 230km for you. Got enough fuel in it?

???? I spoke to the leg iron this morning, and she said she wouldn’t trust them Australian poofter types with a tube of vasalone and a spare man bottom, let alone one of the bikes. This pommie poofta here has to fly back to your land next week to get the money to either shag a wombat bum or buy an over the top priced Triumph to give to my 90 year old Thai mother in law on her farm down in Isaan.

tell the Useless E‘s to have a good trip to Pai.

Muzz

???? I spoke to the leg iron this morning, and she said she wouldn’t trust them Australian poofter types with a tube of vasalone and a spare man bottom, let alone one of the bikes. This pommie poofta here has to fly back to your land next week to get the money to either shag a wombat bum or buy an over the top priced Triumph to give to my 90 year old Thai mother in law on her farm down in Isaan.

tell the Useless E‘s to have a good trip to Pai.

Muzz

Poofter types, eh? Lessee... have I ever ridden a TZ250? Nope. Have you? I rest my case.

Owned and raced a TZ350G. It was a pooftas machine. I’ll try and get a photo up of me when I was 17 and just thrown her down the circuit round clear ways at Brands Hatch and I wasn’t even wearing a condom!

Back
Top Bottom