DRZ 400 for sale

Hassman

Bikes
Suzuki DRZ 400SM Matchless G3WO -41
As I am too lazy and never use it, I have decided to sell my DRZ 400SM.

Black 2005 model -the only year the bike had that very special "K5" sticker on the subframe, a must for the connoisseur!!
Licensed in the same good old province that also features the shrine of King Naresuan the Great: Prachinburi (in my name, can be changed).
A sexy and most definitely awesome looking Yoshimura flat slide carburettor that will make men hard and women wet.
TYGA slip on exhaust to stop it from sounding and behaving like a lethargic tortoise (I think I have the original exhaust as well, useful for decorating once back yard with or for selling to the scrap man)
Stage 2 Hotcams intake cam, I also have the box that the camshaft came in and let me tell you; it looks pure sex!! in the box is the original cam looking a bit sad and lonely...
Off road belly pan that can crack rocks and produce road kill (also got the original in a bag somewhere)
Radiator guards to stop road kill and pointed sticks from ruining your day, can also be used to slice cucumbers with if you take them off and bend them a bit and sharpen them. -On second thoughts, probably better to use a cheese grater or something for that.
Locally made aluminium rear rack, looks pretty good and is awesome for strapping down young ladies, bags and luggage, small to medium sized wild hogs or a small plastic crate for pets such as a small dog or a cat or two, or maybe a rabbit.
Clarke 3.9 gallon plastic tank that will make this bike go further on a single tank of gas than before... why hasn't Greenpeace thought of this solution before?? (and I have the original artfully slightly dented steel tank as well)
The bike also comes with two sets of complete wheels with reasonable tyres; 17" motard wheels and 21"/18" dirt wheels and one chain per wheel set as the gearing is vastly different, this makes the change from road trim to dirt trim (or vice versa if one is so inclined) almost but not entirely enjoyable.. well at least it is done inside 20 minutes if one knows one end of a spanner from another.

For this once in a lifetime offer I am asking 145'000 Baht, I am sure that photos can be produced but right now I am too lazy to see if I have any and there is no way I will go down and snap some pics with the bike covered in cobwebs and pigeon shite in the parking garage.

Send me a mail on thehassman@gmail.com if you want it, feel free to include a photo of yourself wearing a funny hat or perhaps you in close proximity to a distressed badger.

Cheers,
Hassman

I found an image of a totally different bike:
higashi_full_drz400sm01.jpg

Like I say above this is not my bike, this is another bike, if you by my bike you can make it look like this one if you have severe issues or just really bad taste in general.

Disclaimer; the bike in the photo is not mine, it looks like it was made out of candy.

And I forgot; my bike has bark busters as well, some good brand I think but I have forgot what it is, anyway I reckon an awesome brand!!

Back
Top Bottom