Dirt Bike Magazines and Info

johnnysneds

Bikes
Multistrada 1200S Touring, WR450F, KTM200EXC, Gas Gas 280, PCX
For those who like to keep up to date with the latest dirt biking news there is an app for the iPad/iPhone called "Zinio" (I think you can read it on your PC too). Its a digital magazine reader which you subscribe to your chosen magazine. Nothing beats that morning visit to the loo with your favorite mag in hand, however this is the next best thing.
Ive just subscribed to Dirt Rider - 12 issues 6.99

http://sg.zinio.com/
Zinio.gif

108912451.jpg

Any other good sources of info anybody knows of post them up....

Some of the titles available include:

250xcover2.jpg

dirt.jpg

MOTO-MAGAZINE_N61.jpg

produit_2915_zoom.jpg

Tl9_Cq97x9f5WEHdO3XYT1dVVROezVrEwevI4y4JkKXu-KopgkUYpA!!

TBM-TRAIL-BIKE-ENDURO_FEB-10.jpg

1504060212_dirt-action_L.jpg

Trailrider.jpg

Zinio is pretty decent.. Tho annoying that 'Bike' Magazine doesnt seem to have a digital sub.. If even Bike India can get it together you would think Bike UK could.

The new UK magazine "Adventure Bike Rider" (not the one above) is really good, I also like "Bike" although it tends to be a bit too sports bike focused.

madjbs said:
The new UK magazine "Adventure Bike Rider" (not the one above) is really good, I also like "Bike" although it tends to be a bit too sports bike focused.

I just like the writers in it.. Seem to have a laugh and get a good balance of humor and info..

Once a month injection of bike lust.

How do you get these magazines, mailed from the Uk?

You can get an overseas subscription of Adventure Bike Rider for 40 quid. I haven't got one but I picked up a couple of issues while I was back. You can buy Bike in Asia books for about 350thb.

Yeah I saw that too, not a bad deal. I do like having an actual magazine lying around though.

johnnysneds said:
How do you get these magazines, mailed from the Uk?

I have a sub on a couple of mags.. Bike being one.

Would much prefer digital to.. Postal isnt much cop.

The digital version of Adventure Bike Rider is online/Flash only which is pants unless you have internet access all the time. Ive just messed about with the sample issue and the selective screen grab on my Mac. Should be a doddle to capture the whole mag and compile into a PDF for personal use on the auld iPad, handy on those long haul flights....

I downloaded that and the only magazine that shows up when I search is Dirt Rider. I was looking for the UK published mags, where did you find them?

Back
Top Bottom