Detailed printed Nan map soon to be released

KTMphil

Bikes
2007 KTM 990 Adventure Suzuki DRZ 400
Detailed printed Nan map soon to be released

With more and more riders discovering the hidden treasure of the Nan region in north east Thailand, even though Nan is fully covered on the North Thailand Road & Off-Road printed map & on the North Thailand Dirt Track & Tarmac GPS map, we will be releasing a detailed Nan regional map with sealed roads and off-road tracks in the near future.

A big thank you to Colin/ Captain Slash who has completed a huge amount of surveying in the Nan region, making the map incredibly useful to both on and off-road riders.

Nan Map Original Draft.jpg
Map Copyright http://www.RideAsia.net - Permission to copy required

After months of hard work by Lone Rider, the Nan map is in it's final stages. Just some tidying up to do and it will be off to the printers & also be available in a downloadable form.

I've just looked and printed the latest draft and I must say it's incredible, anyone headed for the Nan region without this map for planning would be very foolish.

2012-10-23_122015.jpg

Bob's off to Nan tomorrow, so he feels like the luckiest man in the world right now as he's the first rider to get a copy, he agreed that having it, has opened up a whole new set of route ideas for him. Looks like he'll now base himself out of Nan for a week or so and now be able to explore the Nan region in more detail.

2012-10-23_122123.jpg

2012-10-23_122057.jpg

Apologies for the camera angle

2012-10-23_122259.jpg

It will be available shortly

Richard, the second luckiest person, he's off to Nan with a draft too!

2012-10-23_130720.jpg

2wheels looking forward to his Nan trip
2012-10-23_130744.jpg

Good news! Can't wait to get one.

In the pic with 2wheels even Neil Young looks intrigued.

Colin - AKA Captian Slash, back in Chiang Mai 17kg the lighter. giving the approval to the new Nan Province Road & Off-Road printed map. Colin has been a big contributor to the data which was used to make this map.

8141010821_55e5f29dd3_b.jpg

Lone Rider & Colin give it the last once over before the final version.

8143744411_e7482149ae_b.jpg

A snippet from The Nan province Road & Off-Road printed map which shows the infamous R 1148 in orange

8140767602_f9a03fc06c_b.jpg

A business owner in Na Noi, south of Nan ciity, giving the new Nan Road & Off-Road Map the approval

2012-10-28_181331.jpg

2012-10-28_181404.jpg

The proofs are back from the printers of the Nan Road and Off-Road Printed Map, looks as though it's all OK, so the map should be available shortly nationwide.

map finished ok.jpg

Mapping products available through Rider's Corner Bar & Restaurant:

Laos printed maps - 250 bht

Laos Road & Off-Road GPS maps - 1,500 Bht

Cambodia printed maps - 250 Bht

North Thailand Road & Off-Road printed maps - 180 Bht

North Thailand Road & Off-Road GPS maps - 900 Bht

2012-12-08_172812.jpg

Great new's Phil, get some on the bus to CR ASAP:DD

Good to know, i will be at the front of the queue :MJ

Yep, got my copy from Marty tonight looks greats thanks a lot for your efforts :jump

Some of the riders in the region, who's track data assisted in the production of the Nan printed map, there's a thank you printed on the map at the bottom towards the RHS.

nan thanks.jpg

Shipment of the Nan Road & Off-Road printed maps have now been received from Bangkok, they will be distributed and available at most book stores & motorcycle rental shops in the next few days.

The new Nan printed map is now available from Hot Bread Restaurant, Nan (at the eastern end of R 1091)

792267_10151711158368345_1760067710_o.jpg

After months of hard work by Lone Rider, the Nan map is in it's final stages. Just some tidying up to do and it will be off to the printers & also be available in a downloadable form.

I've just looked and printed the latest draft and I must say it's incredible, anyone headed for the Nan region without this map for planning would be very foolish.

View attachment 11008

Bob's off to Nan tomorrow, so he feels like the luckiest man in the world right now as he's the first rider to get a copy, he agreed that having it, has opened up a whole new set of route ideas for him. Looks like he'll now base himself out of Nan for a week or so and now be able to explore the Nan region in more detail.

View attachment 11018

View attachment 11020

Apologies for the camera angle

View attachment 11025

It will be available shortly

Richard, the second luckiest person, he's off to Nan with a draft too!

View attachment 11026

2wheels looking forward to his Nan trip
View attachment 11027

PHIL! HOW DO I GET MY HANDS ON THAT MAP!! LOOKS like GOLD:D

It's distributed throughout Nan, Chiang Rai & Chiang Mai, do you want one mailed? If yes PM me the details.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
KTMphil Vendors 21
KTMphil Vendors 23
Back
Top Bottom