Dakar racer & trainer Simon Pavey planning to return to Thailand

SimonB

Bikes
BMW F650GS
Dear Adventure Riders,

Simon Pavey and his son Llewelyn are hoping to return to Thailand in 2013 to bring the world renown Off-Road Skills training course to Thailand. Simon is a veteran Dakar competitor and Llel is leading his category in the British Enduro Championships. They taught a sell-out 2-day course in 2011 that was just fantastic...

The plan for 2013 far from firm, but we expect to organise the training and an adventure ride either in Thailand, or across the border to Laos.

Take a look at SimonPAVEY.com | Welcome to SimonPAVEY.Com - Home of Simon Pavey/Delta Kunststoffe Racing

Early days for sure, but I'd love to hear from anyone wanting to be kept in the loop.

Cheers,

Simon.

N.B. for the sake of full-disclosure, I am an unpaid helper and a paying customer. I just want to make sure we get enough people to make it happen...

Great info, thanks Simon

View attachment 9428

Dear Adventure Riders,

Simon Pavey and his son Llewelyn are hoping to return to Thailand in 2013 to bring the world renown Off-Road Skills training course to Thailand. Simon is a veteran Dakar competitor and Llel is leading his category in the British Enduro Championships. They taught a sell-out 2-day course in 2011 that was just fantastic...

The plan for 2013 far from firm, but we expect to organise the training and an adventure ride either in Thailand, or across the border to Laos.

Take a look at SimonPAVEY.com | Welcome to SimonPAVEY.Com - Home of Simon Pavey/Delta Kunststoffe Racing

Early days for sure, but I'd love to hear from anyone wanting to be kept in the loop.

Cheers,

Simon.

N.B. for the sake of full-disclosure, I am an unpaid helper and a paying customer. I just want to make sure we get enough people to make it happen...

Back
Top Bottom