Custom Made Brake Lines

Can anyone recommend a place to custom make brake lines in Thailand?

Thanks,
Jim

i tried to find a place locally about a year ago without much success. I believe there are some car racing teams in BKK/Pattaya which might be able to help you out however I didn't get much joy up this avenue. I ended up ordering parts I needed from Earls performance in the uk. They shipped fast and there prices were very reasonable. If you don know how to make up brake lines I would be happy to help out if you get the parts.
Earls Performance Products UK - Braided Hose and Fittings

The Westfield agent in Pattaya is also the HEL agent and makes up custom lines to suit. I have been talking to him re new SS lines for my Versys radial calliper project and no problem with all the bits in stock

julian@westfield-sportscars-thailand.com

That is great info, Ill get some made too.

The Westfield agent in Pattaya is also the HEL agent and makes up custom lines to suit. I have been talking to him re new SS lines for my Versys radial calliper project and no problem with all the bits in stock

julian@westfield-sportscars-thailand.com

Yeah was just gonna put the westfield guy.. He did me some prices and seemed very fair.. Ended up not needing them as a brake caliper I bought came with lines attached that worked out for me.

Back
Top Bottom