Crossroads MHS is no more

bsacbob

Administrator (Retired)
Bikes
Honda CRM-AR 250, Honda CRF 250-L, Suzuki V Strom XT 650 Honda XR250 Baja BMW F650GS
Probably one of the best watering holes in Northern Thailand and on most todo lists while doing the MHS loop has been burnt to the ground after a devastating fire caused what is estimated at 50 million baths worth of damage to the bar and surrounding properties. The cause of the fire is unknown as yet, hard to see how business owners can recover after such an incident, many of us will remember some good times at the Crossroads.

cross1b.jpg

cross1.jpg

cross2.jpg

cross4.jpg

I suspect there may be a few more fires with "unknown causes" in the near future ?

I suspect there may be a few more fires with "unknown causes" in the near future ?

The cause of the fire and where it originated from is unclear, what is clear Mu the like many Thai businesses did not have insurance, friends and supporters are trying to collect money to help with the rebuilding process, so hopefully Crossroads will rise again.

Screen Shot 2020-04-19 at 11.55.04.png

Sad. Have many memories from there; first visit was before my son was born and then once after our 1st father son crash on the road to the long necks with that kid as a preteen (he's 24 now), and many times with friends and family.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Captain_Slash General Discussion 0
Back
Top Bottom