Crazy or Genius ??

LivinLOS

Bikes
Gas Gas 250 (Trials), YZ250 (enduro), DRZ440 (Supermoto) CBR900 Streetfighter (scary !!)
The Original motorcycle Rider Cooling System by NorthernMonkeyl

il_570xN.515126239_qv28.jpg

Ventz is a clever product that attaches easily to your jacket and helps to cool you down. When riding in warm weather an invisible layer of hot air, trapped in your jacket, raises your core body temperature to uncomfortable levels, which can cause a dangerous loss of concentration. Ventz creates a flow of soothing air that removes the trapped heat, making your journey cooler and more comfortable.

Safe and comfortable to wear, Ventz is effective for both the rider and pillion passenger.

Patented
Proven
UK Manufactured
USA Design Registered
Shatter Proof -Insect Proof
For sales enquiries or distributor requests, please contact us for further details.

Wouldnt fit my leather as the wrists are tight, but would my textile.. Dont know how comfy or practical but I can imagine it working.

On my DriRider I just unzip the sleeves to let the air in, & twice now... wasps.
This may be a better idea

On my DriRider I just unzip the sleeves to let the air in, & twice now... wasps.

Ha I was going to say the same thing.. All well and good until you get a bee in there.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L General Discussion 2
Back
Top Bottom