Collection of Tracks West of Chiang Mai

AlexUSA

Bikes
XR280R, Dash 125 (supercup) , DT125
View attachment AllCMTracks.rar

Here's a few hundred KM of 90% off road around Chiang Mai with some waypoints marking good single tracks. Pretty much obsolete now but there are a few single tracks on here that aren't on the Rider Corner map that are worth checking out.

Highlights (not on the RA map) are the short singletrack coming from the South of Chang Kian (the Hmong village on top of Doi Suthep/Doi Pui) and definitely check out the long singletrack (titled as such) heading South from the 1269 near Samoeng. The latter is one of the best trails in the area I think - right out our back door too.

We will need to get all the track files that we collect organized geographically so they are easy to find. It will develop into a wonderful resource for exploring in Asia off and on road. Colin & others have many which are immensely useful with a gps.

Thanks for posting the tracks Alex.

Thank Alex - will put the missing bits and pieces in the North Thailand Offroad map. In case anyone has GPS tracks and waypoints for the North of Thailand I would appreciate it if you could post them on the RideAsia forum or send them to Phil or me at gt.mapper@gmail.com so that they can be put in the GPS map.

Back
Top Bottom