CB500X 2015, travel ready, for sale in Thailand

Serdar

Red 2015 Honda CB 500 X for sale by original owner.

4 months old, with around 12,000 kms on the clock, in immaculate condition. With Bangkok plates and the following accessories:

Honda Center Stand
12V Auxiliary Socket
SW Motech Bash Plate
Givi luggage racks (Part nr.s: 1121FZ, PL1121, M5)

The bike comes with an almost brand new rear Avon Distanzia tyre, and needs nothing.

I purchased the bike for traveling, and now am selling as my SE Asia trip is nearing its conclusion. The bike is currently in Phuket.

Asking 190,000 BHT (~USD 5860)

(Equipped as described, the bike costs over 240,000 Bahts, new.)

If interested, I also have a set of Givi Trekker cases. (46 liter sides & 52 liter top)

Unless noted, the bike is available.

Thanks!

Hi Serdar
Glad to here you are safe and well and done all the riding you wanted to achieved , I am A bit surprise to didn't clock up more Km heheh
for potential buyers I have personally seen this bike at the HUB metting in CM some 4 months ago and I can say the bike is a very nice bike with a very competent and careful owner

Good luck with the sale mate

Hey Prince! How are things?

I sure haven't done all the riding I want (never seems to happen ;) and hope that we can do more of that together again. Who knows, might end up storing the bike for next time.

As for the low mileage.. I blame the beautiful islands without ferry services my friend! Let's just say I've been putting some wear on various Honda Clicks as well! :)

(& man are those little suckers strong!!)

Stay well!

A bump to say the bike is still available, and now is in Bangkok. We rode down to Singapore and back since initial post, so have some more kms on clock. Will take 185K obo.

Some pics...

CB500X-1.jpgCB500X-2.jpgCB500X-3.jpgCB500X-4.jpgCB500X-5.jpg

Hi there,

How much do you want for the side cases with racks? Also are they in Bangkok?

Thanks,

Jon

Back
Top Bottom