Cattmando checking in...

George Catt

Hello, folks, George Catt, (sometimes in) Kingman Arizona. I just came across the Ride 4 Cambodia site thru the auspices of the Husaberg Adventure Team. I've log considered an adventure into the far east and this potential event just fell into my lap. The timing is good, my circumstances are perfect, and I have a standing kitchen pass to... GO RIDE!!! ;)

My usual process is to go visit family and friends either east or west from Kingman for several weeks at a time. I'm currently on my 4th visit to the midwest for 2012 and I may be back yet again. Farthest west this year has been the west coast and farthest east, uh, Western Virginia I guess. My regular ride is an '01 Honda ST1100.

I also have an ol' Yamaha XT-350 which I use for a little local dirt work. I'm no moto-crosser or enduro rider but I can usually keep it up (hold the jokes.) So, Cambodia and maybe some surrounding territory in January 2013.

Luving this site (new to me) and really luving the photos and vids. Some o' that stuff is pretty scary

For anyone who's interested, I have a ton of public albums, even with some semi-adventure stuff, posted at www.picasaweb.google.com/cattmando.

I sign on to st-owners.com and motocampers.com as George and to ADVRider.com as George 99.

E-mail is cattmando@gmail.com and phone is 928-530-2120,,, feel free to contact me anytime.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Iron Chef Introductions 4
TravellingStrom Introductions 8
Back
Top Bottom