Border Crossing Nam Can Vietnam To Nam Kanh Laos

heineken

Bikes
1996 Harley Davidson Softail Custum
I am planning i trip from Thailand To Cambodia, Vietnam and Laos. I have done the trip in 2011 , but the opposite way.

Crossing in to Laos from Vietnam , on Nam Can ( Vietnam ) To Nam Kanh ( Laos ) Border. Has anybody done this on a big motorbike before ? The bike is Thai registered

And i also Wonder. How is the road ( Road nr 7 ) from the Vietnam border thru Phonsavan Laos , Down to road nr 13 in Laos ??

I will be happy for all the help and info i can get :-)

I was planning to og from Thailand to Indonesia . but we had a problem With the Carnet De Passage ..

Thanks for all help :-)

Regards Helge from Norway

How much does it cost and can you ride around alone like you please?

That depens how many you are on the trip regarding the price . And you can choose where you og, but you need an "guide " With you :-)

And i also Wonder. How is the road ( Road nr 7 ) from the Vietnam border thru Phonsavan Laos , Down to road nr 13 in Laos ??

I will be happy for all the help and info i can get :-)

Regards Helge from Norway

Don't know about Rd 7 from the Vietnam border to Phonsavan but from Phonsavan on Rd 7 to Rd 13 at Phoukhoun is in good condition but, as they are repairing some of the potholes, there us quite a bit of loose grit in the corners. Phonsavan south to Thasi and then on to Rd 13 at Pakxane see post 64 and 65 http://www.rideasia.net/motorcycle-forum/laos-information/106-road-development-road-construction-laos-4.html

Back
Top Bottom