BMW F650GS For Sale

madjbs

Bikes
BMW F650gs
Hi

I am selling my red 2001 F650GS, it only has 12,000km on the clock and was bought new from Barcelona BMW in BKK, I also personally know both previous owners. The bike has an Ermax screen on it, touratech progressive front suspension, rear brake caliper and master cylinder guards, chain guard and a Dakar extra padded seat (low seat included too). The bike is in very good mechanical condition but some of the paint is starting to fade slightly and there is some bubbles in the engine casing paint as is usual on early models. Bike is in BKK but may be able to post elsewhere or take to Chiang Mai. Price is 260,000 THB, photos to come if people are interested.

Thanks
Jake

This looks like a great low milage bike for someone, the f650 is a superb reliable touring bike
Hi

I am selling my red 2001 F650GS, it only has 12,000km on the clock and was bought new from Barcelona BMW in BKK, I also personally know both previous owners. The bike has an Ermax screen on it, touratech progressive front suspension, rear brake caliper and master cylinder guards, chain guard and a Dakar extra padded seat (low seat included too). The bike is in very good mechanical condition but some of the paint is starting to fade slightly and there is some bubbles in the engine casing paint as is usual on early models. Bike is in BKK but may be able to post elsewhere or take to Chiang Mai. Price is 260,000 THB, photos to come if people are interested.

Thanks
Jake

12 years, 3 owners and only 12,000 kms!
= 1,000 km/year average.
Amazing.

Price reduced to 245,000 THB. I am bringing the bike up to Chiang Mai this week so please let me know if anyone wants a look or a test ride.

Thanks

Bike has just been resprayed and looks great! Also now has a brand new battery, air horn and has just had a full service. Open to offers...

Back
Top Bottom