Big Discounts at Honda Big Wing

2wheels

Community Manager
Bikes
ROYAL ENFIELD CLASSIC
Just now back from Honda Big Wing Chiang Mai where I noticed they have a 23% discount sale on until December 10th.

Eg

Integra 700 now at 385,000 baht.

DSC01181.jpg

NC700X now at 355,000 baht.

DSC01182.jpg

VFR1200F now at 780,000 baht

DSC01180.jpg

CBR1000RR now at 635,000 baht.

DSC01185.jpg

DSC01184.jpg

:MJ

I can't speak for the other models, but I was told at the Motor Expo on Monday that all the CBR1000RRs that were being discounted (in all three colors) were sold out over the weekend- I thought about leaving a deposit on the Repsol model (659K) but they said I was out of luck as it was limited to stock-on-hand. In any case these are Japan-spec power-restricted models and derestricting them is a PITA, but it was a great deal nonetheless.

if anyone hears differently please let me know- maybe there are still some left in CM.;)

Isn't this a CBR1000RR 'Kawboy'?

DSC01185.jpg

In which case there's at least one at Big Wing Chiang Mai right now.

Salesman's number 081 603 4475.

or Khun Nook is there on 0851934369.
(both have reasonable English)

Yup, it is- that's a great deal for someone if they don't mind the limited power or are willing to do the work to open it up. It must have been only Bigwing BKK that was sold out.

I went to BMW after the show and decided on another bike (quite a bit nicer, but also quite a bit pricier)- if the Repsol livery had been available, I probably wouldn't have been able to resist it, though.;)

355K for the NC700X - that's a realistic price, considering that the CBR650F is 300K. That's the model with DCT, right?

They probably have to make room for the 2014 NC750 versions.

355K for the NC700X - that's a realistic price, considering that the CBR650F is 300K. That's the model with DCT, right?

They probably have to make room for the 2014 NC750 versions.

Yes thats not much above the UK price of about 340K

I've been interested in the NC700S and X since they came out. Unfortunately never got a chance to check one out, rent and ride it.

Like the higher seat height and the better suspension of the X but not the looks.

The S is more basic, therefor cheaper and better looking.

I'd go for the DCT version which is quite a bit more expensive, that's why I asked.

Interestingly it made Cycle World's "10 Best Bikes" in 2012. :)

If you would happen to pass by Pattaya, Big Wing has a NC700 DCT for test rides.

That's what I usually do - I pass by Pattaya... ;)

Seriously, I haven't been up there in years, I'm in the south. Stopped by at Phuket Big Wing who checked the valves, no adjustment, no pay! Cool deal.

They had lots of CB500s, at least thirty, all shapes and colors, but no NC.

But maybe in April it's time for another Cambo trip, a week in Snookyville sounds good to me.

Thanks for the info but frankly I don't have 400K to spend on a bike these days; if I did I'd get a NC700 over a CBR600R.

The new 670cc Yamaha twin would be a different story... :)

Talked to a local Yamaha dealer, he told me that the MT-07 will be coming in January '15.

He said "285" when I asked how much but don't quote me on this...

Back
Top Bottom