beta,scorpa,montesa,sherco,ossa,gasgas

jayc

Bikes
trials
2005 to 2012 model trials bikes prices start @ 120,000thb all bikes come straight from the authorised dealer in the uk and have been maintained regardless of cost, prepaired and ready to ride. legal documents come with all bikes(tax/duty paid etc).
Used bikes come with a 6 month engine warrenty and new bikes with a 1 year engine warrenty you can call 0808061684 or email jamie.e_crowther@hotmail.com for a stock list .iv got bikes here,bikes on the way ,and over 30 in stock in the uk.
I am based in bkk, viewings welcome, there is also a competition on the 9th of october nr rahmkamheng bkk if anyone fancies coming along.

Attachments

• scorpa 2005 (4).JPG
    scorpa 2005 (4).JPG
    59.6 KB · Views: 1,325
  • beta 2006    145,000.jpg
    beta 2006 145,000.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 1,608
  • beta 2007   150,000-160,000.jpg
    beta 2007 150,000-160,000.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 1,399
  • sherco 2008    165,000-180,000.jpg
    sherco 2008 165,000-180,000.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 1,366
  • gasgas 280 pro 2009      185,000-200,000.jpg
    gasgas 280 pro 2009 185,000-200,000.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 1,966
  • beta evo 2010    210,000-225,000.jpg
    beta evo 2010 210,000-225,000.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 1,464
  • sherco 2011   230,000-245,000.jpg
    sherco 2011 230,000-245,000.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 2,833
  • beta 2012    265,000-290,000.jpg
    beta 2012 265,000-290,000.jpg
    279.8 KB · Views: 3,069
This is fabulous Jamie, I know there's a bunch of people looking for trails bike's to use up Doi Suthep mountain in Chiang Mai, thanks for showing us what you have.

No worries,there deffinatly is alot of people looking for bikes, the response i got this week was great, iv just ordered a 2012 montesa for a thai guy in chiang mai.I went out on the scorpa yesterday its nice been back on a bike that starts first kick! the speed channel from ubc came and did an interview on us its getting aired next week ill find out just when and let you know.

You don't have sherco or beta enduro bikes by any chance?

hi phil stock in the uk changes on a weekly basis, the bikes i have in bkk left now are a scorpa sy250 2005 130,000thb great condition, gas gas txt 250 2009 187,000 thb. beta pro (ex demo looks brand new) 218,000thb . brand new gas gas start at 280,000thb -good value. montesa are the most 4t repsol limited addition (which i just ordered for the guy in chiang mai) are 340,000thb which i personally think are too much but he had been quoted a lot more most people have there own prefference regarding trials bikes so with the order time been only 30-40 days max its better for them to order what they like best or the best bike for there budget.
If you email me ill send you a gude price and a example of bike for 2005-2012.

Hi max, i was just going to stick with the trials bikes the shop in the uk does have quite a few in though, iv just ordered a scorpa long ride 4t for a lad in hua hin, like i said bikes come with import papers but you would have to road register them yourself i am flat out with my other work.
If registering them yourself is some thing you can do then let me know what models your looking for
I am also going to the beta factory in december iv been talking to them about been a dealer for thailand

below is an example of price for the top end wepons!!!!!

Husaberg FE450 2009
Road Registered in the uk
Lots of extras including all the standard parts taken off
Akrapovic slip on silencer
phds Progressive handlebar damping system
map switch
Case guard
ally bash guard
frame protection kit
Tall seat
Renthal twinwall 996 bars
Spare air filters
Suspension set-up and serviced by DR SHOX
Very reliable bike, new engine oil and air filter before every ride

270,000thb

Attachments

• husaberg fe 450 2009.jpg
    husaberg fe 450 2009.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 3,135
jayc said:
Hi max, i was just going to stick with the trials bikes the shop in the uk does have quite a few in though, iv just ordered a scorpa long ride 4t for a lad in hua hin, like i said bikes come with import papers but you would have to road register them yourself i am flat out with my other work.
If registering them yourself is some thing you can do then let me know what models your looking for
I am also going to the beta factory in december iv been talking to them about been a dealer for thailand

below is an example of price for the top end wepons!!!!!

Husaberg FE450 2009

270,000thb

That's a very very fair price (I've seen more expensive Yam WR250F from the same year here)!

I don't personally care about road registration, here in North Thailand there is no need at all to register off-road bikes and I won't go out of the country with it.

I love the Beta RR 4T 350 and Husaberg FE390. But what I fear is the maintenance, how hard is it to get parts for those brands?

parts take 5 working days to get here i have an account so i dont need to mess about transfering money first. what ill do is check whats in stock and post a list of prices, new and second hand tomorrow .are they the only 2 models?? what about ktm and gas gas

If I'm not wrong gas gas only have 2 stroke bikes right? I'm looking for a 4 stroke bike. But yes you can include the KTM 250 exec-f.
Thanks

Jamie -

How much in Thai Bht do you think your fixer can get a green book registration for a Yamaha WR250 (roughly) & any idea which province he is associated with for the registration?

jayc said:
parts take 5 working days to get here i have an account so i dont need to mess about transfering money first. what ill do is check whats in stock and post a list of prices, new and second hand tomorrow .are they the only 2 models?? what about ktm and gas gas

Hi max will post the prices later today had a few people ask for specific models , cheers

Thanks Jamie, looking forward to it.

When you gave the Husaberg FE450 example, do the 270,000 baht include shipping? I mean is this the price "in Thailand" or before taxes and shipping?

all prices are ready to ride,pick up from bangkok, include everything no hidden costs, shipping, crating,taxes,paperwork,new oil, all included . same goes for the trials bikes and when i post the enduros later today.

Jamie-

All sounds very interesting. Can you source any Aluminum frame (2007->) Yamaha WR250's ? If yes rough pricing etc...?

jayc said:
all prices are ready to ride,pick up from bangkok, include everything no hidden costs, shipping, crating,taxes,paperwork,new oil, all included . same goes for the trials bikes and when i post the enduros later today.

hi phil, japanese parts/bikes are cheaper to source in japan the only frames you'd get from uk would probably be nicked!! i dont know of any breakers . i used to buy my mx bikes from a guy in hat yai who imports direct from japan ,new and second hand,ill find his number and give him a call for you.

jayc said:
hi phil, japanese parts/bikes are cheaper to source in japan the only frames you'd get from uk would probably be nicked!! i dont know of any breakers . i used to buy my mx bikes from a guy in hat yai who imports direct from japan ,new and second hand,ill find his number and give him a call for you.

Nice, I'm interested too. I'm actually looking for a bike right now, I have only found one option so far, a wr250f 2007 for 190,000baht. Would love to see your price list.

Are you going to post it or do you want to send it per email? You can also PM here on the forum.

Thanks again

hi i met with my customs guy this morning to confirm prices e.g400cc etc everthings sweet ,am just at work now ill post the full price list tonight . cheers

phil i also asked about bike registration, he is going to let me know

2012 KTM excf 250 is 380,000thb and a 2012 exc 300 standard 2T is 365,000 thb all incuded ready to ride price, 40 days maximum delivery time.
2011 Husaberg 390 enduro 350,000 thb 4.5 hours use ex demo bike .
beta enduro i carn't get as of yet but i should be able to after january straight from the factory.
KTM 400 EXC 2004, 04 REG. THIS BIKE IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION,ITS DONE 2600 MILES, 105 HOURS225,000thb.
250F Six days it's an 09 model and has all the usual six days extras, triple clamps, fan, axel pull, quick release brake pin etc, and is in excellent condition.
It has some orange anodised extras, front clutch and brake covers plus rear brake cover and gear lever.It has orange vent hoses and orange chain guide and block.
It has been rejeted so no bog, also has an extended air screw and deep sump, and just had it's first piston.
Recently fitted front and rear discs plus chain and spockets and KTM rim tape.
The suspension has been tuned and revalved by LRS, it has heated grips which run via the indicator switch, it comes with some extra plastics 3 sets of rad guards, soft seat, rear mud guard, air filter and air box cover, indicators and road kit plus spare rear tyre 315,000thb
Gas Gas EC300 enduro 2011 4hrs use 330,000thb

pictures of actual bikes

Attachments

• 250_EXC-F.jpg
    250_EXC-F.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 822
  • KTM-300-EXC-2012.jpg
    KTM-300-EXC-2012.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 674
  • ktm 450.jpg
    ktm 450.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 1,087
  • 09 six days ktm.jpg
    09 six days ktm.jpg
    183.1 KB · Views: 755
  • gas gas 300 enduro.jpg
    gas gas 300 enduro.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 1,775
  • husaberg 390.jpg
    husaberg 390.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 1,403
Jamie -- if you can get this to come off I think you can sell plenty of bikes. Lots of people have tried this in the past and not been easy, very very interesting......thanks

cheers phil what is your opinion on the prices above ? everything is checked 100 % i met with my customs guy befor posting prices . i brought in a 700 raptor not so long ago so i know it's all good plus the trials bikes are coming in on a regular basis. cheers

Jamie

They are in the region of reality for Thailand and are legal, which are the two most important factors for here, so you should get some inquiry for sure. Well done ......I know how much heavy lifting you must have done to get to this stage.

jayc said:
cheers phil what is your opinion on the prices above ? everything is checked 100 % i met with my customs guy befor posting prices . i brought in a 700 raptor not so long ago so i know it's all good plus the trials bikes are coming in on a regular basis. cheers

thanks, its certainly wasn't easy at first there is alot of people in volved in the process but its going well plus i get a new bike to ride every couple of weeks (not ordered ones!!)
met with two wheels magazine yesterday am putting an advert on one page and there doing a feature on the other about trials riding to promote the sport more .

Thanks Jamie,
Your Husaberg FE390 and KTM 250F 6days are my dream bikes, there just a bit above the budget I had in mind.
The prices are right don't misunderstand, I was thinking maybe you had a bit older bikes, like 2007-2008 that are a bit cheaper, in the area of the FE450 2009 you sold for 270k.

hi max if you let me know your budget and what bikes you like also models i can send you 3-4 in that range the shop were i get the bikes from run an enduro club so they know of quite a few. best to give me a call 0808061684

jayc said:
hi max if you let me know your budget and what bikes you like also models i can send you 3-4 in that range the shop were i get the bikes from run an enduro club so they know of quite a few. best to give me a call 0808061684

My budget lays between 170,000-250,000 baht. Any enduro bike that is 4 stroke, between 250 and 400 cc.

Thanks again

How many have you brought in so far ??

Do you bring whole or parts ??

MastaMax said:
jayc said:

My budget lays between 170,000-250,000 baht. Any enduro bike that is 4 stroke, between 250 and 400 cc.

Thanks again

hi max iv got 4 bikes in your range ill email you the pictures and specs tonight iv been working in phuket.
cheers

jayc said:
livin los - are you interested in a bike or business ideas?

More just curious on if your customs guy is tried and tested ??

I am not being nasty.. I actually deleted another post I put up as it sounded like teaching granny to suck eggs.. But customs guys have been known to give one number, and once they get here another different one.

So was curious if you have already got a few in this way at costs you thought they would be.

LivinLOS said:
So was curious if you have already got a few in this way at costs you thought they would be.

Color me interested if this is for real. Have you actually brought any machines in at these prices yet?

I'm sure anything is possible depending on who you know.

Hi,no worries, its people i have known and worked with for a number of years doing other things. they are big in importation it goes through legitimate companies, not just some random chap looking to make 10k! everything i was quoted has been bang on. i pay for most of the bike upfront my self some times all of it .its depending on if people know me or not i wouldn't send money to some one i didn't know,at the moment there is bikes in bkk-me, suratthani,hua hin(ready to pick up),2 on order for chang mai(delivery november),samui and some weird russian who i brought in a raptor 700 for (he could be anywhere) am sure the guys who bought bikes wouldn't mind anyone taking a look at them.

I think also people try to over charge when selling bikes(thai ktm shop - rediculous) id rather sell alot and make them more affordable the whole reason i started bringing in trials bikes was to promote the sport there just isn't enough riders. i got f**ked off with mx over here,parts/ mecanics i just wanted to get back on a bike you can just fuel up and go,lastly the prices are reasonable as i dont rely on this to bring in money . hope that answered everything .

iv not brought in any enduros yet,to be honest i had no intensions befor some one asked me on this website. just trials bikes so far and a yamaha raptor 700 atv, i checked all prices involved befor posting them .so yes they are for real!! the quad was the most as of its engine size but still not alot.

Well done.. I had long tried to cultivate a decent supply line but always got lots of maybes and vague answers..

Now if someone could nail a 100% tax paid to registration channel, at the legit 80 - 100 kind of price.. So many big bikes could be so much less. Aprilia dorsoduro 1200 anyone ??

i dont know of anywhere in cm but chaiyong who runs the trials club in bkk can get them, cheap vee rubber to michelin he just got me some for my quad today his number is 0819135343
am sure he would send them to you.

KMA said:
Anyone know where to buy trials tires in CM?

You'll have to order from BKK, I tried to find in CNX but the only option was BKK.

Thanks guys. My buddies back in the states have been swearing it is the hot setup for offroad except for slop. I wanna give em a try here
IMG9509-XL.jpg

Back
Top Bottom