Best tyres Honda CRF250L

angloasian

Bikes
Harley Davidson flat tracker, Honda CRF250L
hi guys, can you help me out please, i picked up my bike yesterday and already knew after a 40KM ride home in the wet that these IRC tyres need to go, i have looked high and low online for Michelin T63's but no luck, can you please tell me what you guys use and where to find them, also is it possible to fit a 130/80/18 on the rear.

Pirelli MT21 130/90-18 and 90/90-21 but the 130 is out of stock at pirelli Thailand BKK at the moment . Get the last one 10 days ago .
but maybe one of the smaller dealers stock one . I am on my 3rd set now and happy with them .

Pirelli MT21 130/90-18 and 90/90-21 but the 130 is out of stock at pirelli Thailand BKK at the moment . Get the last one 10 days ago .
but maybe one of the smaller dealers stock one . I am on my 3rd set now and happy with them .
Yes I agree with Klaus the Rally Cross Pirelli MT21 are great tyres both on and off road although I usually get the rear in a 120/90-18. You can get them in Bangkok from: (have heard they have run out of them ???)
Show Pow
1688/4 Onnut Rd (near Soi 46/2)Suanlung, Bangkok 10250
PH: 08 9003 8886, 02 7213 9278, 09 0880 1702

Hi Mike, thanks both of you guys for your help, i tried to get the Pirelli but could not get them anywhere, so had to get the Dunlops which are ok for now, went up to Pilok yesterday and went all the back roads and dirt tracks ended yup doing 700kms round trip and they held up ok but it was dry.

Hi Mike, thanks both of you guys for your help, i tried to get the Pirelli but could not get them anywhere, so had to get the Dunlops which are ok for now, went up to Pilok yesterday and went all the back roads and dirt tracks ended yup doing 700kms round trip and they held up ok but it was dry.

Which Dunlops? D605? I have these on one set of wheels for road trips. Find them OK. As far as I'm aware D606 are still not sold in Thailand.

The ride up to Pilok/ I Tong is a good test for your confidence with a tyre :ride:

Yes it was a good run up to Pilok.. we ended up taking a sketchy dirt road on the way back to Huaw Khamin with mud, streams rocks etc and they held up well... it ended up being a dead end and we had to return to the start... but hey gotta have a sense of adventure haha... what other tyres do you use ?

Yes it was a good run up to Pilok.. we ended up taking a sketchy dirt road on the way back to Huaw Khamin with mud, streams rocks etc and they held up well... it ended up being a dead end and we had to return to the start... but hey gotta have a sense of adventure haha... what other tyres do you use ?

Sounds like you may have ended up somewhere near Khliti, north of the waterfall... All good fun around there!

hi,,
for hat its worth crofty ...you will not be disspointed with a mitas e09 for marroc on the rear .....i reacon you would get 7000 out of it on a 250 ...
a tk front 10000 .....
if your riding any sand amongst general tracks its a better tyre in every way than a k60 off road .but acceptable on the road too ...is speed rated at 112mph for a 120 rear
cool.png

...the k60 is better suited to hard pack trails and for that its brilliant ...in sand the e09 is much much better .....you will have no issues with wear with a rear e09 on your 250
th.png

me 650 still has the e09 rear on over 4000 marroc and back and now has 6000 on it with 5ml tread left a good 15hp more and 45kgms extra weight
...than your 250 no issues at all

it will deffinatly do the job for you i wont fit anything different when i go again

PREVENTATIVE VEHICLE MAINTENANCE

Back
Top Bottom