Beckham - Triumph Scrambler in the Amazon "Into the Unknown"

TB-Racing

Bikes
various
Beckham on a Triumph Scrambler in the Amazon "Into the Unknown"...

Beckham and three buddies set to the Amazon with a film crew, taking along three Triumph Scramblers.

Watch here, might need VPN setting to UK server: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b046prs6

***might watch over dinner tonite or tomorrow***

Attachments

• article-2647037-1E68792A00000578-615_634x423.jpg
    article-2647037-1E68792A00000578-615_634x423.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 4,078
Looking at the picture he will be needing lot's of hair gel to sustain that macho look.

Looking at the picture he will be needing lot's of hair gel to sustain that macho look.

I was firmly turned off the entire barbour line, a product line I used to like and respect, with its hipster bullshit videos but the final straw was..

Barbour Steve McQueen MacGrain Jacket (Olive)

You now buy the 'Steve McQueen' replica six days jacket.. And it comes with 'simulated rubber mud splatter' so you dont actually have to go out and get dirty to get the look !!!

Cringe Pic | Bullshit Hipster Bike Videos
Here is a replica of Steve McQueen's six days jacket made by Barbour, it comes with authentic mud splatter. Don't worry, it's rubberized mud splatter so it won't fall off when you sit in your Aeron chair to make the final edit on your video.

This jacket represents quite a misunderstanding of the legacy of Steve McQueen. Maybe they watched On Any Sunday with the volume down so they could luxuriate in its vintage instagram-filtered imagery, missing the point that Steve McQueen was a rich and famous man who went out and got real mud on him while racing under a fake name to avoid attention. The movie wasn't even about him, he financed it and was just there to have fun and help draw attention to the stories of the real racers and the amazing skills of his buddy Malcolm Smith.

You have to envision this jacket out in the world.

"Don't sit there, you'll get mud on my furniture you cunt"

"That's where you're wrong, this is carefully applied synthetic dirt that cost me 500 pounds sterling"

The haunted look in his eyes says it all. Just learned it's Steve's 84th birthday today, happy bday Steve

well ~ what can I say ~ they did talk about his hair a few times during the first two minutes of the movie.

watched over dinner last night as sideshow entertainment ~ Triumph Scram's do look great all dirty and muddy.....

Brilliant marketing by Triumph, who gets the more cool factor, Beckham?

(I sadly have to say Beckham)

Thats a serious mangina you have there..

Enjoyed that, looks like they had a great time- good on him!

Must be the firsttime I watched a footballer for 90+ minutes.
Good to see him getting out

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ally Cams - Bike, Helmet & Web 0