BCKYRD/EXPERIENCE GO EAST 2016 BALI TO TIMOR LESTE AND BACK.

arfan

Bikes
yamaha scorpio 225 model 2009
Halo everyone, greetings from Bali.

I'm Arfan and here because of my new friend that i met at HORIZONS UNLIMITED INDONESIA in sumbawa backt at May 2017, steven Campbell aka Merantau.

This is our last year trip from Bali to Timor Leste border and back via Sumba Island. I'm here on behalf of our motorcycle small group ride call BCKYRD/EXPERIENCE who had a dream to ride our custom bike one island at a time to introduce our country and to learn lesson how life outside the comfort zone.

We bundled our trip into one video clip, hope you guys enjoy it, :)

Last edited by a moderator:
oh man, so many nice person i can not tell people by the bikes,.. hope he enjoying the event and our country. :)

That is one very cool video Arfan. You and the guys have done a great job putting that together. Love the music and slick editing. And love seeing some of yhe places I've visited too. Indonesia, especially the open roads out east, is a wonderful place to ride and explore. You've done a great job conveying that message.

Excellent video guys! It's good seeing places i've been put together in this very professional video, well done!

Halo everyone, greetings from Bali.

I'm Arfan and here because of my new friend that i met at HORIZONS UNLIMITED INDONESIA in sumbawa backt at May 2017, steven Campbell aka Merantau.

This is our last year trip from Bali to Timor Leste border and back via Sumba Island. I'm here on behalf of our motorcycle small group ride call BCKYRD/EXPERIENCE who had a dream to ride our custom bike one island at a time to introduce our country and to learn lesson how life outside the comfort zone.

We bundled our trip into one video clip, hope you guys enjoy it, :)

I just looked at your film again Arfn. Made me so want to be back in Indonesia. Stay safe all brothers and sisters and families.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
merantau Indonesia Ride Reports 5
Back
Top Bottom