Bali to East Nusa Tenggara

bailoutgas

Bikes
KLX250LV
Hi,

This is my first video ride report. The trip was done in December 2014. We were a party of two, and then on crossing to Sumbawa we met a new friend who then ride along with us.

The trip was an awesome 14 days in total, mostly on hard pavement. There were several crossings:

- Bali to Lombok (6 hours)
- Lombok to Sumbawa (West Nusa Tenggara) (1 hour)
- West Nusa Tenggara to East Nusa Tenggara (Labuan Bajo) (6 hours)
And return

Bali to Lombok ferry is available around the clock,24/7;
Lombok to Sumbawa is the same;
Sumbawa to Labuan Bajo is only twice per day, with a better chance on the morning schedule. The evening schedule is not always available due to weather condition.

I will update this post with more trip details soon. In the mean time you could see this 14 minutes video which shows the check points and some point of interests.

Cheers!
Rendra

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Keren banget bro Rendra. I loved the soundtrack and the visuals. Just made me want to get up and go again! East of Bali is my absolute favourite place to ride and you captured the magic of it all. I'll be back in Lombok in May and will head east soon after. After seeing your video - Aku tidak sabar! Thanks for posting.

Terimah Kasih, Rendra. That was great. Brought back many fond memories from my east to west ride through those islands. Flores is just amazing... and so few tourists. I did a side trip, by boat, to Komodo and Rinka and loved that too.

Hi Merantau and Bigfella!

Glad that you enjoyed it! Yes eastern Indonesia is very amazing, even for a local like me. Was a great trip, I will do another round all the way to East Timor.

Merantau are you going for HUMM at Sumbawa in May? Might catch up there.

Enjoy your day buddies!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Merantau...when you come to my side? anyone passing central java,why dont you guys stop by? lots of stunning road here

I did circumnavigate Java last December. Awesome! Central Java and East Java has very nice routes.

37b6c2a9669c97eb2fd5bb8c71691c1b.jpg

This was near Kajen, Central Java

Would love to get over your side Rocketz. Maybe later this year. Meanwhile, if you are heading east, drop in. I am going to Horizons Unlimited meet on May 18.

Hopefully my work schedule doesn't change. Will catch up with you at HUMM

Back
Top Bottom