Baja winners spent two weeks offroading in Baja for fun

bigntall

Well after having my season cut short with a busted arm i find myself on the internet just a wee bit too often. I always enjoy the extreme enduro clips people put up as they are exciting and mind blowing to watch. Another aspect of motorcycles I enjoy are multi day or multi week off road trips. One of the beauties of it is it allows you not only to enjoy riding but also mix it with culture and sites in different places.

Baja 1000 race winners and Factory Team Honda pilots Kendall Norman and Quinn Cody spent a couple weeks riding from the Northern Edge of Baja to the Southern tip of Baja covering more than 2000 miles of off road fun and mayhem. Working their CRF 450 X's through the desert you can follow along on their final summary episode here:

Or if you can't take the Thai soaps on telly your partner is watching, bored with the petty actions of people, drunk, broken bones (hey Sneds:lol3) or just have some time to kill you can follow along on all 12 episodes here:

Chasing Summer - YouTube

Not nail biting exciting or anything just another version and location of something a lot of people enjoy.

Just watched all 12 episodes of this. These two guys really had a great time. Thanks for some pass the time material.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
LivinLOS Cams - Bike, Helmet & Web 1