At last i got one

shiredevon

Bikes
crf250l
Managed to haggle a new one for 199k peso, thrashed it back from manila, put 150klm on it, will change the oil tomorrow then again at 1000klm, after that i'll go synthetic, gonna try and make as many islands as i can, cheers.

Congratulations!

I too, along with a few other riders on this forum, own this model. There are websites (crfonly.com) and forum threads (ADVrider.com) dedicated to it for parts and useful info.

Hope you enjoy it as much as I have.

Congrats, look forward to see your ride reports.

Congrats on your purchase a very stable platform, you will find lot's of useful of useful tip's on RA and other sites to help make the CRF a really great ride. Enjoy.

Good choice of bike.

I have one of them as well, in Imus, Cavite. Bought it last year and it has been a good bike, so far. Still waiting for the plate.... LTO....
I have been down your way (Batangas) a few times, mainly to get to the Batangas pier to catch a RoRo.

Might see you on the roads there one day.
Enjoy.

Good choice of bike.

I have one of them as well, in Imus, Cavite. Bought it last year and it has been a good bike, so far. Still waiting for the plate.... LTO....
I have been down your way (Batangas) a few times, mainly to get to the Batangas pier to catch a RoRo.

Might see you on the roads there one day.
Enjoy.
For sure mate, i'm close to the pier, where do you catch roro to?, i'm always up for a blast,me and a few other guys usually have a bit of a tour once or twice a year, :giving:

You'll be waiting ages for the plate, me too.

Cheers

For sure mate, i'm close to the pier, where do you catch roro to?, i'm always up for a blast,me and a few other guys usually have a bit of a tour once or twice a year, :giving:

You'll be waiting ages for the plate, me too.

Cheers

My girls is from the southern part of Oriental Mindoro, so we ride down and see the family from time to time. Puerto Galera is one of my favorite spots as well.
Mindoro is not a bad island. Pretty good roads. Good beaches. We have been to some great places up in the mountains. Local relatives comes in handy... :)

I hope to do a tour up to northern/central Luzon some time next year.

Cheers

My girls is from the southern part of Oriental Mindoro, so we ride down and see the family from time to time. Puerto Galera is one of my favorite spots as well.
Mindoro is not a bad island. Pretty good roads. Good beaches. We have been to some great places up in the mountains. Local relatives comes in handy... :)

I hope to do a tour up to northern/central Luzon some time next year.

Cheers
For sure, try riding back up occidental side, much nicer scenery, great ride from bulalacao to San Jose, i've done mountain province up to the top, quite cold up there, some of the houses have chimneys hehe.:p

For sure, try riding back up occidental side, much nicer scenery, great ride from bulalacao to San Jose, i've done mountain province up to the top, quite cold up there, some of the houses have chimneys hehe.:p

Yeah the ride from Bulalacao to San Jose is great.
We are planning on riding up the Occidental side, just haven't got around it yet.
Here we are coming down the mountains towards Occidental on a ride to San Jose. The road to SJ is just over my left shoulder:
DSCN2018sml.jpg

Yeah the ride from Bulalacao to San Jose is great.
We are planning on riding up the Occidental side, just haven't got around it yet.
Here we are coming down the mountains towards Occidental on a ride to San Jose. The road to SJ is just over my left shoulder:
View attachment 32642

Yeh that's a great road now, one of my favorites, it used to be terrible and almost impassable at times, much more rural on the occ side, you can detour through the penal colony which is interesting and of course you've got Sablayan if you fancy a trip to Pandan Island, Safe Riding.
:vee:

Just came back from the Philippines. Three of us rented 3 CRF and did nearly 2,000km of Northern Philippines including the offroad section from Paracelis to Banaue via Natonin, Barlig and Talubin, near Bontoc.
The CRF is just perfect for Philippines.IMG_0049.jpg

Back
Top Bottom