Armor-X, IP68 waterproof phone cases and mounting system.

brake034

Bikes
Suzuki GD110HU, BMW F650GS
I was looking for a way to waterproof my mobile phone when I stumbled upon Armor-X cases and mounting systems.
They offer waterproof (IP68), shockproof cases for most mobile phones and tablets and offer many options for mounting it.
I ordered one for my Huawei P9 and once I get it I will post some comments, the communication is via Hong Kong and shipment I guess from mainland China.

xcx-hwp9p-ny.jpg.pagespeed.ic.p_Ot_BRNHYJQ.jpg

Check them out on https://www.armor-x.com/

Goodies arrived and look well made, the phone fits well in the case but it did not look waterproof to me.
On second inspection of the relevant Huawei page it shows shockproof only :cry
Anyways, still good value for the money, lets see how it handles in future.

They have rave reviews Marcel, surprised it wasn't waterproof i know "Life Proof" offer a totally waterproof cover.

I use a Samsung S7 no need for a waterproof case as it is already waterproof (1-meter for 30 mins?)
Mounted in my Ram mount with hard raining all day, no problems.
After 2 years or use with over 100.000 km still works like new.
The Armor-X stuff does look nice gear but IMO start with the correct phone.

I checked a bit better, it seems only some Armor-X Iphone cases are waterproof, the rest is shockproof only.
In case of my Huawei the bottom connectors and speaker are exposed, so the case cannot be waterproof.

Steve, I used an Samsung S5 waterproof but was very disappointed with the longevity, it lasted only 2,5 years on me and I am careful with my phones!

Hi Marcel

I think you will find out the S5 was only IP67 and not IP68?
The Huawei is a great choice for a Chinese made phone.

Back
Top Bottom