Anyone recommend a bike dealer in KL?

Phil TK

Bikes
FZS1000
Will be flying in and looking for a dealer who can sell me a KLX150 or similar, possibly for buy back deal.
Also can anyone recommend accomodation in KL with 'travellers prices' . Lots in the Lonely Planet but not sure which to go for.
Thanks

Hi, NOt sure about buy back deals but I bought a brand new Klx 150 from a local dealer. I wouldn't reccomend the dealer but expect to pay around 10500 rm with insurance. I have since found a good dealer in Sentul area called CBK Moto and MX World. THey seem to be the place to go for trail bikes. They also sell second hand bigger bikes. How long are you planning to be in KL?

Hi, NOt sure about buy back deals but I bought a brand new Klx 150 from a local dealer. I wouldn't reccomend the dealer but expect to pay around 10500 rm with insurance. I have since found a good dealer in Sentul area called CBK Moto and MX World. THey seem to be the place to go for trail bikes. They also sell second hand bigger bikes. How long are you planning to be in KL?

Thanks for that, not a bad price for new. I'll be flying in from Indonesia towards end of June for a couple of months and depending on money I have left from Indo trip will go for a second hand bike. If funds are low I might even just go for a cheap Byson to get me around, roads in Malaysia are pretty nice tarmac from what i've heard.

No problem. Feel free to ask me anything you need help with. Sadly we are leaving Malaysia end of July but if you want some help when you arrive let me know. How long will you be in Malaysia for?

Thanks, I'll be in Malaysia for about a month. Will be in touch if i need some pointers.

Back
Top Bottom