Any Golfers in Chiang Mai?

Loop

Bikes
VFR 800 PCX 150
Just to see if there are any golfers amongst us.

The Lanna Sports Center 27 hole course on the road to Mae Rim has a "sports day" Mon and Friday where it`s 330 baht for 9 holes including the caddy fee (about 400 baht including the caddy tip).
It`s a fairly long,wide and well maintained course so it`s good value.

With the friday NOB ride just wanted to see if there is anyone interested in playing regularly on mondays.

Loop said:
Just to see if there are any golfers amongst us.

The Lanna Sports Center 27 hole course on the road to Mae Rim has a "sports day" Mon and Friday where it`s 330 baht for 9 holes including the caddy fee (about 400 baht including the caddy tip).
It`s a fairly long,wide and well maintained course so it`s good value.

With the friday NOB ride just wanted to see if there is anyone interested in playing regularly on mondays.

Loop, I may be up for that. I packed in golf years ago due to a broken collar bone and back pains because of an uncontrollably ferocious down swing. Ive got a wee bit fitter since then and the injuries have healed. Would need some practice though. Still got the sticks in the cupboard.

Nice one John.

The Lanna course has a driving range too if you want to work the rust out of the swing.

Loop said:
Nice one John.

The Lanna course has a driving range too if you want to work the rust out of the swing.

I think Mr. Stokes might be a decent golfer if my memory serves me correctly.

KTMphil said:
Loop said:
I think Mr. Stokes might be a decent golfer if my memory serves me correctly.

The more the merrier Phil.

We might have to come up with a catchy name then?

Northern Offairway Golfers? etc

Ruining a good walk !!

LivinLOS said:
Ruining a good walk !!

Ah yes,but trying to find where that ball went is much like dangling a carrot for us lazy ones.

Back
Top Bottom