A new Form at the Chiangkhong to Huayxay border crossing

Lone Rider

Blokes Who Can
Jan 29, 2011
4 Wheels
A few weeks ago when I crossed into Laos at the Chiangkhong to Huayxay border crossing with my truck I was asked to pay 200 Baht for their service to fill in a new form called the "Recording sheet of drivers, document(s) of the vehicle and passenger(s) for Entry inspection" - see the copy below.

No clue why this form was needed (a new money-spinner for the Lao authorities? ) as no one asked me again about this form and the Customs/Immigration people at the Mueang Ngeun to Huay Khon (Nan) where I crossed back into Thailand did not want to have it when I offered it to them.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Lone Rider Laos Information 0
A Laos Information 7
Top Bottom