A cave in Thailand

Nightrider70

Bikes
DRZ400SM
x.jpg

I must visit there next time I am in the area, I have been mapping very close to it but never right there

I must visit there next time I am in the area, I have been mapping very close to it but never right there

It was well worth the stop when I was there. The walls in the cave looks like frost. The prettiest cave in Thailand? Do not touch the walls in the cave under any circumstances.

It was well worth the stop when I was there. The walls in the cave looks like frost. The prettiest cave in Thailand? Do not touch the walls in the cave under any circumstances.

Which begs the questions of why not to touch the walls and why no cameras allowed inside?

Which begs the questions of why not to touch the walls and why no cameras allowed inside?

The crystal surface is very fragile and will be ruined at any contact. They said camera flashes will damage the crystals for some reason. They had a locker outside the cave where everybody had to leave their cameras.

Not the case at this one...

Well, the Kaew Komol Cave is a bit different as these are real chrystals - here are a few pictures of the crystals found on the cave walls (no not my pictures) but I found these on: Source ??? Event ??? ????????????? ??????????? ?? 2012 -- Thailand Event and www.7wondersthailand.com Went there a few years ago and I had also my doubts as I have seen quite a few caves. We had to wait quite some time as they only let in groups of 20 people maximum as the entry and exit are at the same place and you have to descend/ascend some stairs to get into the cave but the wait was worthwhile.

212.jpg

images

CALCITE-MAE-LA-NOY-CAVE-ICE-CAVE-211843.jpeg

CALCITE-MAE-LA-NOY-CAVE-ICE-CAVE-211816.jpeg

Source ??? Event ??? ????????????? ??????????? ?? 2012 -- Thailand Event and www.7wondersthailand.com

Back
Top Bottom