94 Honda XR250R

AlexUSA

Bikes
XR280R, Dash 125 (supercup) , DT125
SOLD

Selling my 1994 Honda XR250R

• Invoice and Tax Paid[/*:m:2txffx0k]
  • ~270-280cc overbore[/*:m:2txffx0k]
  • Bolt-On SS Steel luggage rack made by Mr. Kwan on top of XR 'L' subframe[/*:m:2txffx0k]
  • Zeta Handguards on Renthal alu bar[/*:m:2txffx0k]
  • Full Exhaust (headers and slip on)[/*:m:2txffx0k]
  • passenger footpegs[/*:m:2txffx0k]
  • spares and extras[/*:m:2txffx0k]

This is the oil-in-engine (pre-95), kickstart-only, 'R' model with plastic tank, different suspension, header, camshaft grind, etc. Somewhat rare in Thailand compared to the ubiquitous metal tank 'L' models. It's fast - will blow a modified KLX250 away. I am the first and only owner since importing from Japan where it was used for street only.

I've used the bike for everything from 2-Up touring to enduro. Maintained meticulously - Everything is replaced before it even has the chance of leaving me stranded in the woods or not finishing an enduro. The rear shock was replaced this month and the piston and valves done in the past 6 months, for example. Little things like sprockets, brake discs, chain, etc all in great condition.

All paperwork in order - I've rode highways all over the North and Isaan and never had a problem when stopped by police.

Also selling a set of motard wheels/tires/chain/sprocket/brakes.

55,000 baht or best offer.

MaeKachan.jpg

Photo0128.jpg

Will add better pictures when I'm back at work next week.

I can vouch for the reliability and performance of the bike. I've been riding with Alex for 2 years, even during long rides in rainy season it has never let us down.

For someone who wants to go off the beaten-track exploring, you'd be hard pressed to find a better option than this. The bike is proven and reliable, there's a genuine reason for sale.

Phil posted on FB with green book, is that true? If this got a green book I am very interested. Thanks

Rudi - my mistake, it has the excise tax paid, no green book, the DT 125 he has for sale has the green book

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
2wheels Classifieds 1
2wheels Classifieds 3
R Classifieds 0
2wheels Classifieds 2
2wheels Classifieds 7
Back
Top Bottom