25-10-19 Chiang Mai Following The Ping River North Of Town

Captain_Slash

Community Manager
Bikes
BMW 310GS Honda Wave 125 Honda MSX 125
Distance 69 km
IMG_6428.JPG
Heavy rain in town this morning but once out of town no sign that it had ever rained
IMG_6429.JPG

IMG_6430.JPG
Its a pleasant lazy pace following the Ping
IMG_6431.JPG

IMG_6432.JPG
A couple of unpaved tracks were rode
IMG_6433.JPG

IMG_6434.JPG

IMG_6435.JPG
This was an unmapped one that linked up two paved roads
IMG_6436.JPG
Crossing over the Ping to ride south and back home
IMG_6437.JPG

IMG_6438.JPG

IMG_6439.JPG

IMG_6440.JPG

IMG_6441.JPG

IMG_6444.JPG
Halibut and chips at Gecko Garden 159 Baht

Blimey Tim you are a bit out of touch.
The KLX was sold as soon as I got here last october and replaced with the Wave straightaway.
All of last years ride reports were on the Wave

It was time for it to go and as there was nothing in particular that I fancied I decided to get the Wave as they go anywhere. The only mod I made was putting the YSS rear gas shocks with preload and rebound damping plus I also had the YSS front fork upgrade kit installed too.
Its a totally different bike with that fitted

It was time for it to go and as there was nothing in particular that I fancied I decided to get the Wave as they go anywhere. The only mod I made was putting the YSS rear gas shocks with preload and rebound damping plus I also had the YSS front fork upgrade kit installed too.
Its a totally different bike with that fitted
Just catching up with your bike news too Colin. So back to the almighty Wave, where do you get the front upgrade kit from.

Hello Gary, good to hear from you.

I went to CMS here in Chiang Mai as they are the suspension experts and the local agents for YSS, the front fork upgrade kit cost me 3700 Baht but well worth it as it now has suspension that doesnt bottom out.
Capture.JPG

Back
Top Bottom