2014 Super Naked Street Brawl (and the winner is ….)

2wheels

Community Manager
Bikes
ROYAL ENFIELD CLASSIC
2014-streetfighter-shootout-group-EBrasfield-f.jpg

2014 Super Naked Street Brawl + Video

(Motorcycle.com)

Great comprehensive review.. Tho I wonder sometimes how real world these track and canyoning performance needs translate to most riders.

Stylistically I also think the monster better than they collectively seem to, and the BMW maybe less then they do. The KTM is just a beast.

Great comprehensive review.. Tho I wonder sometimes how real world these track and canyoning performance needs translate to most riders.

Stylistically I also think the monster better than they collectively seem to, and the BMW maybe less then they do. The KTM is just a beast.

For me the naked BMW 1000 rr

We're only getting the base S1000R in LOS this year- no sport or dynamic package options (which give more riding modes and DDC suspension) are being offered, and BMW has the price set at 830K. I went to take a look at it- it's a nice bike, but without all the bells-and-whistles I wasn't too interested.

The 1290 should be ~1.1mil in LOS (based on it's $17K price in the US) and I would have ordered one if it was, but KTM is really screwing us with the 1.4mil price tag.

Back
Top Bottom