2014 Honda CBR650F & CB650F

Mike33

Bikes
2013 Ninja 250
Not a bad price considering its Thailand
honda 650.jpg

CBR650F 300k

CB650F 296k?

Very good....special price up until 10th Dec..so it says.

Both will be on display at Honda Big Wing, Chiang Mai from 19th December.

These are now on show at Big Wing Chiang Mai (and probably elsewhere).

The CBR650F is 300,000 baht (VAT included) and available in Red or 'Matt Gunpowder Black Metalic'.

DSC01382.jpg

DSC01386.jpg

They didn't have a standard CB650F on show but did have this spiced up version.
The standard CB650F is 285,000 baht (VAT included) and available in 'Tri Colour White', 'Matt Gunpowder Metalic Black' and 'Pearl Queen Bee Yellow' !!

DSC01384.jpg

DSC01385.jpg

The Manager told me that the CBR650F will be available, if ordered now, in February and the CB650F in March.

Thanks for the pics 2wheels

Went in & took a look today myself.
Nice bikes & nice price but did not excite me at all.

I am not sure why.
Also while I prefer a faired bike I did think the F model looked better
Even if it was a special edition aside.

One thing that really caught my eye on the CBR was the collector can
I guess it may be the cat too? But it is big & square & right in front of the rear wheel.
Visible from the left of the bike I should have snapped a pic.
I know most will change it out for an aftermarket system but
I was still surprised at how low to the ground it seemed. Must be fine though

Other than that I guess being a Honda it will be quite reliable but as a sport bike
it was not exciting at all to me personally.
But at that price it is still a good value though I'm sure for many & it will likely sell well

Had a look at Phuket Big Wing yesterday, lots of new 650s! Tons of black CBR650Fs, not that many red ones or white ones.
The CB650F is more sexy in my opinion, but then again, with 75hp you may want a fairing.
The yellow CB650F was my favorite!
Beautiful swing arm, not as cheap as the CB500s.
I like the muffler, those long chromed stove pipes are definitely last century!
Headers, collectors with cat, stubby exhaust - that seems to be the way they do it these days. Fine with me!

CB650F 2.jpg CB650F 3.jpgCB650F 4.jpgCB650F 5.jpgCB650F 6.jpg Still a slim bike!

Attachments

• CB650F 1.jpg
    CB650F 1.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 479
Here some pics of the faired CBR650F - if you haven't seen the bike in the flesh yet...

CBR650F 2.jpg CBR650F 1.jpg CBR650F 3.jpg

I'm a big fan of black but the red looks better IMO. Waiting for midnight blue...

Nice looking bikes,i thought they were rated at about 85hp? which is a little disappointing.

Thanks for the pics Thump.
You have a much wider selection down there than at Big Wing CNX; inc some colours I haven't seen before.
I think the yellow looks nice; probably even better with those stickers removed.

Nice looking bikes,i thought they were rated at about 85hp? which is a little disappointing.

Now that you mention it I realize you're right! I must've subconsciously thought of the little Yamaha I'd rather have... :)

Don't know about a yellow Honda. The white with the red blue looks the goods to me.

Can't remember ever seeing a yellow OEM Honda.

CB600 hornets came in yellow and later I think a gold too..

Went and sat on the Honda CB 650 F today. 288,000 Bht (70,000 Bht more than the CB 500 X), it looks like a great touring bike. 25,000 Bht cheaper than the Kawasaki Versys 650, not a lot in it on price.

The very low exhaust would worry me

Nice looking swing arm

I dont know when I because such a bike snob.. I used to really like the old hornet 600s and stuff as a young un..

But those dont do much for me..

Horrible exhaust...would be the first thing i'd have to change.

I bet a lot of local youngsters dream of owning such a bike...

It's kind of a historic first that a Japanese company is building a four cylinder bike in Thailand and selling it with a legal green book.

Personally inline-fours have always left me cold, besides the K100RS I've never owned one.

I wonder how (and if) Kawasaki will react?

Too big and too expensive; don't know the exact price but it's quite a bit higher than the Honda, innit?

Japanese like to copy and even copy each other.

Honda introduced the CBR250R, the CRF250L and M to match Kawasaki's Ninja 250, KLX250 and the D-Tracker.

Then they introduced the three CB500 twins, smaller and cheaper than the three Kawasaki 650 twins, but again a faired, a naked and an adventure style.

Now they introduced a naked and a faired 650Four that beat Kawasaki's Ninja 650 with two more cylinders and more power.

My guess is that eventually Honda will come out with a 650Four adventure style and Kawasaki will build an affordable 650Four with around 85 hp.

Anyone have an idea when the price will go down in Thailand? Still at 288,000 Price for Honda CB 650 F 2015 @ Big Wing Honda.

Gee I dunno, it's a depreciating asset pretty much anywhere else there's a motor vehicle market. Why not bless us with answers I'm dying to know your insight lol. You're a senior member with 292 posts so I'm ruling out you being a troll. So, I'm guessing instead you are a _ _ _ _. Thanks for the warm welcome to the blog

Gee I dunno, it's a depreciating asset pretty much anywhere else there's a motor vehicle market. Why not bless us with answers I'm dying to know your insight lol. You're a senior member with 292 posts so I'm ruling out you being a troll. So, I'm guessing instead you are a _ _ _ _. Thanks for the warm welcome to the blog

Just thought you had some inside info, as prices on some other bikes: CB500X and the Versys for example, have risen recently.

AFAIK most models, cars or bikes, get a bit more expensive every year.

There may be some special offers available but in general, prices for new vehicles go up, not down.

Back
Top Bottom