2005 YAMAHA wr250f Import papers only

jkrfjessjess

Bikes
Honda Wave
Selling my Yamaha wr250 due to new bike purchase Bt137,500 ono . Tel 0895587106
Its a 2005 in fantastic condition with no faults . It has been run on Motul oil and Yamaha filters always changed long before factory guidelines .All chassis/suspension bearings are well lubricated and operating smoothly with no play ( rare ) . The engine was treated to new piston and cam chain approx 12 hrs ago and there has been no valve movement in 2 years ( due to regular air filter replacements ) . The tiers are almost new and chain/sprockets/brakes are all very good . This is a superb bike which is only available as a replacement bike came my way and i couldn't resist it . DSC01405.jpgDSC01411.jpgDSC01407.jpg

A fine machine indeed, this wont hang around for long.

Please convince Clarky to buy this. I think he is in Singapore and back in Thailand this weekend. I'll drop him a message for you.

I was talking with someone last night who has just ridden the older steel framed version and the new aluminum framed version and he said you could not tell the difference.

The biggest plus with the steel framed WR's is you don't have to dismantle the whole back end to remove the carb.

What a great trail/Enduro bike this is and great price too.

I was talking with someone last night who has just ridden the older steel framed version and the new aluminum framed version and he said you could not tell the difference.

Shush, don't tell JKRF!

Please convince Clarky to buy this. I think he is in Singapore and back in Thailand this weekend. I'll drop him a message for you.

If he's looking for a real enduro bike, he can't go far wrong with this one. I've been riding with John for years and the bike has never let us down. On top of that, John's a great mechanic and keeps it in top shape.

Nice to know, thanks Matt. Hope to catch up with John when he gets back.

If anyone wants to view this steed gimme a bell on 0879727673. Ridden with John many a time on this rig and it's proven a typical reliable Yamaha WR mount.

What's wrong with you people? Get this bike bought!

Forget about your namby, pamby CRF250 whatever it is and get a real machine instead.

What's wrong with you people? Get this bike bought!

Forget about your namby, pamby CRF250 whatever it is and get a real machine instead.

Fine words Sir .

It is a bit strange but will advertise to the right crowd when i get back . Seems 140 kg and 18 hp is far more appealing to most ??????????

its a great bike no doubt. i have same back home, but i wont buy a bike without green book.

I wonder one exists in Thailand with a Thai green book?

Of course not ( it's a performance " off road " bike )

There's an old saying ... Them who enjoy off road riding buy real bikes , them that don't buy KLX's and the like 555

There's an old saying ... Them who enjoy off road riding buy real bikes , them that don't buy KLX's and the like 555:topes

We have a winner! Harry please come forward to collect your prize.......

Back
Top Bottom