2000 WR 400f & 2002 TW 200 on BahtSold.com

BWG950S

Bikes
2006 KTM 950s Adventure
I seen a 2000 WR 400f for 70,000 Baht with NO Green Book or Invoice and a 2002 TW 200 for 40,000 Baht also without Green Book and Invoice both located in Hua Hin.

From the pics they look in great condition.

What problems would one might encounter if purchasing these bikes?

Not looking to tag them. Just looking for something for off road. Oh and the paved roads to get to and from :lol3

Thanks,
Jim

The green book is not really required as you will use the bike mostly on trails but invoice/excise tax is not a bad idea..

Without a green book you can be fined for not having a registration, without invoice and excise tax the bike can be impounded and auctioned off by the customs department.

Most likely you will be able to get the engine and frame numbers tracked and invoices issued/paid (I have done that in the past with an old DRZ, cost me about 6'000 Baht), after that you can pay the excise tax, for a DRZ that is about 12'500 Baht, not sure how much it would be for any of these bikes.

Hassman

Depends where you are but I would just ride em and hope.. Maybe paying the excise is an option but it depends on how much rd you need or want to use. Also depends where you want to do it..

The TW200 is not up to much but the WR is interesting..

Back
Top Bottom