2 Way Radios

12lem1

Hi and thanks for joining me up. I found your website by accident and I have a problem with walkie talkies or 2 ways. My husband is now in Aged Care in Australia with Alzheimers, he does not remember the radios and it's to expensive to send them back to Australia where nobody wants them. I don't need them and I need to give them away if they are of use to any one, I am leaving Chiang Mai permanently 19 August. I have discharged the batteries, 2 where purchased in Australia and one in New Zealand. Very much appreciated If you are able to help me. Kind regards,

Louise

icom.jpg

Tait.jpg

Uniden.jpg

Louise,
Thank you very much for contacting the forum, foreigners are restricted to using only the red 144 Mhz units, but i am sure somebody can make good use of them.

Best wishes to you and your husband.

I think you are asking the wrong group. At least two of those are for marine use, the Icom says it is on the front and can be used by anyone with a suitable certificate for marine use. The Icoms I am familiar with, a very good brand. Perhaps one of Thai Visa forums would yield better results.

Back
Top Bottom