Honda CRF250L Upgrades

bsacbob

Administrator (Retired)
Bikes
Honda CRM-AR 250, Honda CRF 250-L, Suzuki V Strom XT 650 Honda XR250 Baja BMW F650GS
Since the Versys is gone i'm looking for some new street wheels, looking at a CRF250L/M stick some decent tyres on (MT60's) for road use and keep the 50/50 rims for light dirt stuff.

Question, who in CNX can you recommend to carry out some upgrades to the muffler and other speed related tweaks without being heard for miles around, by people who know what they are doing.

Idea's anyone.

Since the Versys is gone i'm looking for some new street wheels, looking at a CRF250L/M stick some decent tyres on (MT60's) for road use and keep the 50/50 rims for light dirt stuff.

Question, who in CNX can you recommend to carry out some upgrades to the muffler and other speed related tweaks without being heard for miles around, by people who know what they are doing.

Idea's anyone.

Bob spoke with Kuhn Nat at Piston Shop and he said that the exhaust and mapping change are the best to do, local products 5000/6000 baht but much more dependent on the farang vanity, look at me, I not really ugly, old and fat. But I did see a very nice unit at the accessory place near Chang Puak gate. Look very samick in black/white with smaller black wheels and Pirelli road tyres and all the Rental goodies etc.

Do you have some pictures Gary sounds like the motard version ?

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Picked this little black beauty up today, 6 months old 3,500 KM.

Time for some tinkering i think.

1384268248.jpg

I got the same bike, same color. Don't tell me you got it for a real good price! :)

I had a small ss rack made to strap a plastic box down for trips. Worked well. If you're interested I can post pics.

Working on a muffler. Problem is that the heat shield is attached to the muffler body; aftermarket slip-ons don't look good because without the heat shield it looks like something is missing and the sub-frame doesn't look good. A guy at a local muffler shop told me they can attach the shield to the muffler body I chose and hopefully it'll look like original.

Next improvement will be Pirelli Diablos.

Back
Top Bottom