No longer relevant

I'll be in CNX in October.
Looking to buy a CRF250L so I can scoot around all of SE Asia so it will have to be legal, green books etc.
Reasonable condition & klm's
Around 90k budget
Todays date is July 17th 2022 because this website still won't put back date stamps on individual posts
Looking to buy a CRF250L so I can scoot around all of SE Asia so it will have to be legal, green books etc.
Around 90k budget
Todays date is July 17th 2022 because this website still won't put back date stamps on individual posts
Around 90k budget
I have a CRF 250 L that I bought new in 2017. It has very low kms on it. Since I bought it I've done no major trips other than a couple trips to Pai from Chiang Mai. Otherwise I've mainly used it for city riding in Chiang Mai. It's in very good condition and has the book, etc. I first need to decide if there is another light bike I'd like to have to replace it with so I'm not yet committed to selling it, so I'm kind of might do/should do/should oughta.... My email is glennedblack@gmail.com If October gets closer and you've had no luck finding one let me know you are still looking and I'll consider it. Otherwise, I'd think there should be a lot of CRFs around for sale. July 25th 2022 XXX

Back
Top Bottom